Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Little grabby hands

Skylight21Skylight21 member
edited August 2014 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
My LO is 8 months old and is constantly grabbing my clothing and glasses. It's to the point if her flashing people when I'm trying to hold her. I have to hold her facing out so she can't grab my shirts. What can I do?

Re: Little grabby hands

• r0zzr0zz member
    Maybe try wearing a teething necklace or bracelet so she'll be distracted and play with that instead?
  • We use the word "gentle", and hold onto her hand for a moment. She usually gets the hint and stops.

• Loading the player...
  • I recently bought a teething necklace and am already thinking of buying another! He loves the colors on it so it's helped those little grabby hands :)
  • I got a little grabby hands too, LO wants to grab everything not just my hair, lips and accesories... Even when she is in her stroller she got her arm sticking out and grabby hands trying to reach and grab everything near her.
  • My little grabby hands bathed the dog this weekend in a cup full of water that his grandfather left on the coffee table. And here I thought the walker would be a small buffer of space between him & the world. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"