September 2012 Moms
Options

Zulily Unlimited Shipping is back!

I just randomly checked the site and it allowed me to purchase!  I also called to ask them when it came back on and she was not sure when, but said that they had gotten so many complaints that they decided to start it up again.

imageLilypie - (ztG7)

Re: Zulily Unlimited Shipping is back!

• Options
    I never actually had the unlimited shipping but looking into signing up. Where can you do that? I've looked everywhere on their site but apparently not the right place. Thanks!

• Options
    I had it in my account so it just let me add it to my cart. 

You can try this link or Google Zulily unlimited shipping.
    imageLilypie - (ztG7)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG this is amazing news!  Mine runs out in TWO days and I was ordering last night thinking "well, better get it while I can!"  I just went and turned on my auto renew since I turned it off last week.  WOOHOO!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    WTAF? It won't let me repurchase. F-U ZULILY! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    danabsd said:
    WTAF? It won't let me repurchase. F-U ZULILY! 
    Me either. womp womp.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    The link said it was closed. :(:((
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Keep at it or get on the waiting list.  I told my Aunt about it this weekend and she put herself back on the waiting list and then got an email today saying she could get it now.  You could also call them and maybe that will make a difference.
    imageLilypie - (ztG7)
  • Options
    Oh jeez.  Even though mine was set to auto renew it still ran out, I clicked to buy it again and it waitlisted me so I'm on the wait list.  What a mess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"