March 2015 Moms

Nausea getting worse?

I was sick around week 5, but never threw up or at least I was able to reign it in and avoid it.  The past week I have had mornings where I'm dry heaving uncontrollably... I thought around week 12 things got better, not worse!!!  Anyone else experiencing this?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nausea getting worse?

• It's different for everyone. I hope you feel better.

• I changed the time of day when I take my prenatal vitamin. When I would take it at lunch time, I was sick by 4pm every day. Now that I take it at night with a light snack, my nausea disappeared.
  • Loading the player...
  • There have been a lot of posts about this lately -- lots of people feeling worse as 1st tri ends. Myself included. Apparently it's fairly common.
  • Same here... I think it may have been my vitamins... I was having alot of trouble swallowing them...so I switched to chewable gummies... a little better now.
  • I hope this isn't the case for you, but i start to get almost violent nausea and vomiting around 11 weeks and with other two pregnancies lasted up to 25 weeks. Really hoping somehow it will go away sooner this time. I hate to think I have another month or 2 of this but expecting the worst and hoping for the best. I even take Zofran but it only helps a little. Thankful i've never had to go to the hospital like some at least! Good luck to you and hope we all get some relief soon!
  • I'm in my 11th week and was sick all day for weeks, and getting worse. Dr prescribed diclegis. Picked it up from pharmacy two days ago and it's been working great!! Their website has an awesome deal good til the end of the year. But u do need a prescription. Worth every penny!!! Best to you!!
  • I'm dealing with some pretty bad nausea. In in week 11 too, was counting on it being gone by now!! [-X
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"