April 2013 Moms

It's UO day!!!!

Where is everyone?!?!?! ::taps mic::

Re: It's UO day!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • arschm02 said:
    I don't get why bed sharing is so glorified in the parenting world. It remains the largest risk factor for SIDS. Creating a bond won't matter if your kid dies.... Just saying.

Are we the same people??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @pinottoparenthood‌ - what kind of sandals should my kid wear? He won't so anything that goes between his toes. Our options are limited...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha @kate_c Rhys doesn't wear sandals. Well, he wears little flip flops at the pool only, but otherwise I just put him in his little Nikes or little boat shoes all summer. When he gets older maybe he'll insist on sandals, but for now, mama no likey!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I kind of like these... is that weird?

And these aren't COMPLETELY heinous...

Someday when my kid starts wanting to wear sandals, it's going to be tough!

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Baby crocs!!! Cuttest sandals
  • Considering my sons toes are like Fred Flinstone's....we stick with sneakers or water sandals that cover his toes. 
    Aww. This reminds me of the episode of Jersey Shore when Ronnie told Sammi she has Fred f. feet! She legit wanted to kill him. Hahah 

[-X

[-X
    Love in babies hate in adults lol

• CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited September 2014
    Love the mandals (hate crocks on anyone!), also love bed sharing. 
    The reason why Bedsharing is so "risky" is because it is very rarely done properly. ie/ firm bed, no blankets/pillows and with parents who are aware of baby in the bed(no sleep meds/alcohol etc). Basically there are a lot of external factors that are often not considered and make it risky. We bedshared and we did it responsibly. DS1 grew out of it around 9 months, wanted his own space/bed so we moved him into the crib. Luckily no sleep monster! We plan to do it again with baby #2 when she arrives :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • CanukMam said:

Love the mandals (hate crocks on anyone!), also love bed sharing. 

The reason why Bedsharing is so "risky" is because it is very rarely done properly. ie/ firm bed, no blankets/pillows and with parents who are aware of baby in the bed(no sleep meds/alcohol etc). Basically there are a lot of external factors that are often not considered and make it risky. We bedshared and we did it responsibly. DS1 grew out of it around 9 months, wanted his own space/bed so we moved him into the crib. Luckily no sleep monster! We plan to do it again with baby #2 when she arrives :)
    This except I plan on trying out a RnP for #2. Now that Warner is sleeping in his own room (albiet not STTN yet) I am looooooving my space and time with just DH!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"