New Jersey Babies
Options

Any referrals for pediatricians in bergen county area for a new mom?

Hello all,

I am 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby :) . I was told by the doctor that I would need to find a pediatrician before I give birth. 

I will be having my baby at the Hackensack University Medical Center, do any of you have suggestions of good pediatricians?

Thanks so much :)

Re: Any referrals for pediatricians in bergen county area for a new mom?

• Options
    I like Tenafly pediatrics
  • Options
    We are using pediatric specialties in Hackensack and have had a good experience so far. We also interviewed at riverside pediatrics in ridgefield park and Teaneck pediatrics in Teaneck but you really need to see who you click with and who shares the same values.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was down to 4: pediatric specialties In Hackensack, Tenafly pediatrics in Tenafly/Hackensack, pedimedica in Teaneck, and metropolitan pediatrics in Teaneck. For certain reasons I narrowed it down to the two in Teaneck and think am going to go with metropolitan pediatrics (I went there for a few years as a kid).
  • Options
    *sorry, Tenafly pediatrics is in Tenafly and Paramus (among other towns), not Hackensack.
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks and will be delivering at Hackensack University as well lol
    I have a 5 year old and I bring him to Riverside Pediatrics in Ridgefield Park and the staff there
    is amazing, and the doctor is great.
  • Options
    Dr. Daici she's in Englewood , NJ
    < image
  • Options
    Tenafly pediatrics. My main office is Paramus but have been to the Tenafly and Park Ridge offices as well. You cannot go wrong. You will never have to wait for an appointment. I don't think I have ever waited longer than 5 minutes to see the dr. 
    Dr. Michael Smith is great.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Someone just recommended https://www.tenaflypediatrics.com/ to me - they have a lot of offices
  • Options
    I recommend Dr. Roger Rivera. His office is around the corner from Hackensack Hospital. He use to practice in fort lee when my son was born.  I remember when I was 7 months prego interviewing two pediatrics before him. He then opened his own office in hackensack and I followed. He now is a pediatrician to my son and daughter. He is great with the kids and makes you feel comfortable especially as first time parent. He gives you the facts and his opinion. I feel like when I call him I'm not bother him or being rushed. He really is great here is his infoRoger Rivera 5 Summit Ave suite 203 Hackensack NJ 07601  201-343-4800 Good Luck with baby and with picking the right doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"