11 Weeks Pregnant

No real feelings of being pregnant... Is something wrong?

I'm around 11 weeks and I've been to my doctor a couple weeks ago to confirm the pregnancy and my next appointment isn't until two weeks from now. I haven't had any sonograms or anything like that yet, I'm supposed to at my upcoming appointment. But I really just don't feel like I'm pregnant. I've had some nausea but nothing crazy, and recently even that has gone away. I don't feel like I'm growing at all and I feel like nothing's different, I don't really know how to explain it. This is my first pregnancy and I have no idea what's normal or not. I'm trying not to freak out to much but I can't shake this feeling that something's wrong. Any advice?? 

Re: No real feelings of being pregnant... Is something wrong?

• Hi there!
    This is my first pregnancy, but I understand how you're feeling.  Over the last week I had a drop in symptoms and just didn't "feel pregnant", but everything's alright, and it's apparently normal for that to happen.
    If this is your first pregnancy, it's also pretty normal not to be growing, especially if you're only 11 weeks along.
    You can always call your doctor.  I don't know how your insurance/doctor's office works, but usually if you're legitimately concerned and think there might be something wrong, they can bring you in for an appointment to check everything out and put your mind at ease.

Hoping everything is okay and that you get to feeling better soon!!
    >:D< 
  • I'm on my 4th babe and feel very pregnant, but I remember my first (I was MUCH younger), and not feeling at all pregnant until well after my 3rd month. I specifically remember, since it was my first, and everything was new. I'm sure everything is fine, but don't be afraid to tell your OB about your fears. They may offer to have you pop in for a HB check.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"