July 2013 Moms

Vacuuming up spam after all that camping!

Re: Vacuuming up spam after all that camping!

• Your kids are really missing out if you don't vaccinate them. :D

You are awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ts and Ps @ilovemyducks21‌ I'm very sorry to hear this news! Hugs to you and your DH >:D<

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• @ramy3695‌ Yessss! Epic thread!

@ilovemyducks21‌ Hugs to you and your DH!
  • @ilovemyducks21‌ >:D< for you and your husband.....

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @ilovemyducks21‌ >:D< I will be thinking about your DH and family.
  • @redhead610‌ that's a good story! I hope your eye is feeling better.
  • @ilovemyducks21‌ >:D<
    I'm so sorry.

Bonus: 

• @COmama1314‌ Hugs lady. Hope the move goes smoothly and today isn't too stressful.

@ilovemyducks21‌ thinking of your DH and your family today! Sorry for your loss.

not much going on at casa de Denverbride today--took DS1 to a birthday party at a park this morning so both boys are napping and I'm trying to work up the motivation to clean my kitchen and living room...instead I'm on the couch bumping :) DH is off getting a massage so I figured I need some chill time too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @ilovemyducks21‌ I am so sorry >:D<
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • And hugs for you, too, @COmama1314‌
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • @melissa4637‌ love it! I really want to take Allison to a game, hopefully we can this season!!!

Baby is going on a three hour nap. Someone was tired! Now I wished I would have done more cleaning. O well I enjoyed my nap!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @missymr‌ what brand did you get? I want one for Christmas.

Me too. I just returned my Shark that worked maybe six times. I really need a replacement.
  • @Cfreymc‌ yummy! There's absolutely no shame in that!!
  • Hugs @COmama1314‌ @ilovemyducks21‌ and any other mama who needs one.

@simone711‌ I could've written your post about the Hs sweat pans! I sadly threw them out. Two holes in the crotch and a hole in the inner thigh. My husband couldn't have been happier. [-X

DD was up from 1245-330 last night god only knows why. I'm hoping tonight is better.

Hope the humidity has broken for you hot mamas. It finally has for us and we have a cool breeze for a (hopefully) sleep filled night! 8->
  • This is a question for those who have a LO that doesn't like WCM. Dd only takes it sometimes. I don't think she's getting enough. Maybe one 8oz bottle every other day. What are substituting with? Almond milk, goat milk, some sort of toddler formula?

I used to give my daughter almond milk & also push the dairy snacks like cheese & yogurt.
  • @robynloureed‌ DS probably gets about 10-12 ounces of BM and WCM daily (maybe less some days). He just started tolerating straight WCM. I get worried at times that he's not getting enough. I also supplement with cheese, yogurt and those Earth Best smoothies (I'm sure there are other brands,but I always look for the ones with the most calcium).
  • We had the best afternoon at ILs today. That is until they got home.
    We told them we would be there in the afternoon, not sure exactly when due to yard sale. We got there and they had gone to a fair 1. 5 hrs away. We knew that but figured theey would be home by 5. 6:30 rolls around and they show up. Fil freaks the F out on mh for working on a project that they have been planning on doing since the winter. Not because he wanted to help do it. Just because he felt like being an asshat.
    Mh comes back to the house from the barn, where I could hear fil yelling and says "Can you pack up? We are going home."

MIL starts freaking out on mh without even knowing what the fight was about. Holds over his head her "offer" of once a week babysitting. He says she can do what she wants but he doesn't care.

Now we are home and Alex is just going to bed.
    What a freaking cluster of a night. I am so happy with how mh handled himself but really wish it didn't have to come to this.
    Tl;dr FIL lost it on MH. MH says he doesn't want anything to do with them until they figure out how to act like adults.
  • I have been having a headache off and on since Wednesday afternoon.

Not.a.fan.
  • missymr said:

@robynloureed‌ and @anr02‌

I got a shark pro steam and spray. We used to have a bissel but the shark models had better reviews. I used it already and it was nice. It has three steam levels, the option of spraying a cleaner if you want (I doubt I will use this much since my main like of a steam mop is the lack of chemicals) and it cleaned the floors really well. They are shining. ;)

On wcm - LO drinks maybe 12-16 oz a day but I also give him cheese and yogurt. He likes wcm as long as it's in a bottle or an open cup.

@fabk‌ yikes.

That's the one I had. It worked really well...until the steam part completely stopped working. I hope yours last forever!

Not a steam machine, but I also love Bona for wood floors.
  • Happy Saturday Night! I just got puked on. Down the front and the back. It would seem that multivitamin take 2 is also an epic fail :(
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Told DH I would like some sexy time...his response I don't want another kid. Since moving back with him he sees the stress of being around child all the time. Guess I need to call for BC because abstinence won't be working for me.

• And again :((
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • @fabk >:D< love tit for support

• @gutsymama‌ >:D<
    @missymr >:D< and sleepy dust

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"