June 2014 Moms
Options

pre pregnancy clothes

is anyone in their regular clothes yet?  I go back to work in a week and i have nothing to wear... i have lost all but 5lbs of my baby weight but nothing fits!  its like all my weight got redistributed to my belly.

Re: pre pregnancy clothes

• Options
    I still have 8 #'s to pre-pregnancy weight but I agree. It's all now in my belly.

image        image

• Options
    I fit back into all of my pre peegnancy clothes but my hips are still a bit larger than they were.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My belly is preventing it! If my belly wasn't holding into the weight is probably be in a smaller size than my pre-preg clothes!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Oct 16/13. BFP @ 11 dpo

Oct 21/13. Beta 360 @ 16 dpo

Oct 23/13. Beta 749 @ 18 dpo

Nov 24/13. Saw HB (141bpm) & baby wiggle around via ultrasound @ 9w5d due date changed to June 23!!

Dec 6/13. Heard HB (122bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 11w3d

Jan 9/14. Heard HB (124bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 16w3d irregular beat

Jan 29/14. DH felt kicks for first time @ 19w3d

Feb 2/14. Saw baby via ultrasound (quick scan in ER) @ 19w6d

Feb 6/14. Heard HB (126-134bpm) via Doppler @ 20w3d normal beat

Feb 15/14. AS - baby looked great (measured 1w small) and would NOT let us see sex! @ 21w5d 

Feb 20/14  3D US - its a GIRL!!!!! @ 22w3d

Feb 27/14. Repeat AS for more pics, HB 124bpm  @ 23w3d

Mar 6/14. Heard HB (130bpm) via Doppler @ 24w3d

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

• Options
    Tops I can for in, pants I can't. My hips are wider and the fifteen or so pounds I have left are all in my belly, butt and thighs. I'm not going back to work but I did cave and buy a pair of jeans and shorts.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    I was back in them when I left the hospital. I'm 2lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight. All I've been doing is eating cookies. Seriously idk how it happened. With DD1 I gained 15 lbs after baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I fit in some of my ore pregnancy clothes but they don't look good on me anymore. My boobs are huge which makes my tops too tight. My hips are wider so I can't button some my pants comfortably. And dont get me started on my belly pudge!! Oh yeah and I'm maid of honor in a wedding in 3 weeks. I hate the way I look right now I have lost all my pregnancy weight but things are just not the same. This is my 3rd baby and I'm 35. So I think it's harder the more you have and older you are too.
  • Options
    I fit in the vast majority of my pre-preg clothes and have since a week or so PP, but my hips are a smidge wider (as if they needed to get wider), and my boobs are massive. So anything that buttons or dresses that zip don't really fit passed my waist. I haven't really tried on any of my pencil skirts or anything yet. I am not excited to do so since my belly is still soft. I don't like the way I look in some of my clothes.
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I fit into a few tops but that's about it. I lost 25 initially but haven't lost much more since. I bought a few bottoms that fit so I can be comfortable. Plan is to get back on WW in October but afraid it will affect my supply(ebf)
  • Options
    @Cherylwang‌ - I'm MOH in my sister's wedding in 2 weeks. Ugh, but looking forward to it (the dress part, the wedding will be fun).

image        image

• Options
    Ha I wish! 30 lbs to go, and every time I start trying to exercise and diet I lose my milk supply. I plan on hard core dieting in November when LO is 6 months old, and if my supply dries up then we will use the freezer stash.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    October Siggy challenge, costume fail
  • Options
    I still have 10-15 lbs and I think it's almost all in my belly :(( my old jeans will fit but not button. I bought a size up and they are way too big every where but the waist. This sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm almost back at my PP weight but my regular clothes still don't fit right.  It's almost as if I lost extra weight in my butt and thighs and not enough around my tummy.  So I have to choose to either wear pants that fit my lower half and rock a muffin top... or wear pants that are comfortable around the waist and pull them up over my ass all damn day.  And most of my shirts are too snug because of my giant milk boobs.  I don't know what I'm going to do when I go back to work and I have to wear something other than yoga pants and wife beaters.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    LOL, nope! Thankfully I work from home so I'm in maternity pants and baggy shirts or just a nursing bra all day.
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks PP and have about 30 lbs to go... So, no, nothing fits right. Last night I was holding LO on my belly and realized that 30 lbs is three of him... How is it possible I packed on three of him?! I guess it's deceiving, since I don't feel that much heavier.

: ) Oh well. I am working PT from home and in the "IDGAF, I just had a baby" camp.
  • Options
    There's a few pre pregnancy stretchy shirts that fit but pants? Forget it. I always had a flat stomach and tiny waist and that's gone now even though I've lost 30 of the 45 lbs I gained. Oh well. My LO was so worth it!
    Married 9/17/11 BFP 10/5/13 DS Oliver Stephen born 6/11/14 via C-section 8 lbs 9 oz BFP 8/14/15
  • Options
    I still have 10 lbs to go but I'm pumping so I assume when I stop bf'ing it will get easier. Nothing but my yoga pants and some dresses fit because apparently my ass and thighs are still pregnant. I don't really care. I'm at a healthy BMI now so I'm trying not to cry over my vanity pounds.
  • Options
    I really hate to buy a whole new wardrobe for work, but i can't wear yoga pants to work.. i wish i could.  i just wish that this damn muffin top would go away.
  • Options
    I started WW already and supply has been great. You get extra points while nursing!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Still got about 6lbs to go although i look like 10lbs heavier. My tummy is flappy and i got bigger thighs, ass and boobs. So yeah... Most pre pregnancy clothes don't fit well except the baggier ones. I will be going shopping for a few basics before i'm back to work on the 15th.
  • Options
    I'm 5 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight, number-wise. But none of my pants fit because my hips are wider and my stomach is still flabby. It's discouraging because I feel so great but it's all relative.

For those STM+ whose hips are wider... Do they stay wide? Or do they eventually go back? I'm assuming they are wider forever but curious if I'm wrong. (I know everyone is different)

• Options
    I'm back in my clothes, but some things i don't want to wear. I wore some of my pre-pregnancy dresses before i got too big. Every time i think of wearing one, I picture myself pregnant. Ugh!

BabyFruit Ticker

Special prayers for angels that we never met!
  • Options
    I've been in my bottoms, but had to get a whole new top wardrobe to accommodate the girls. LO is 12 weeks tomorrow and the girls are starting to calm down (still nursing) but they're still much larger than pre pregnancy.
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, I went up a size. I admit it. Part of it is that my chest size went up as well; so my shirts that fit are all of a sudden wayy too much for work. I lost 20lbs thus far, have 30 to go, though I will settle for 20. I do think my measurements are more proportional, so I have that going for me. And as long as DH thinks I look good, I suppose I should be OK. LO doesn't care.

Holidays are coming up. I am going to be around family, where I will be the heaviest chick in the room. Oh well. At least my reason is because of a baby, and not so much my love of cupcakes.

Being with my LO rocks! DD born 6/13/14.
  • Options

Taymiller said:

20 pounds to lose still. I feel like my pre pregnancy pants will never fit again. Ugh this is depressing, thanks for starting this thread :(

Ditto only I have 30 to lose. :(
    Still rocking the maternity shorts over here cause I've lost exactly 0 lbs since giving birth. Dang you body and your need to hold onto all the fat while breast feeding!
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am at pre preg weight and have been since week 4. I am half and half on clothes. I'm not sure I had a lot to start with as I had gained weight right before getting pregnant. My body shape is different now so tops are mostly maternity and bottoms are normal
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    I also had gained weight prior to getting KU (quitting smoking, yay!) so I don't know what even really fit me before, or what I was wearing a year ago. I feel like I need an entire new wardrobe now. I fear going back to work and having to change out of yoga pants or the single pair of jeans that I bought... Not because of my weight or pants size but who wants to spend all that $ on work clothes? Not this girl.

image        image

• Options

Taymiller said:

20 pounds to lose still. I feel like my pre pregnancy pants will never fit again. Ugh this is depressing, thanks for starting this thread :(

Me too. I was beginning to think I was the only one.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I bought a "lot" of nursing tops/pants/skirts on CL that a mama was selling. $100 and new work wardrobe. Bam! Lol. It was a good find. I didn't feel too bad because I bought all my maternity stuff at consignment stores except for a few pieces at Target.
  • Options
    Me too. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Oh, I might be only 8 #'s from PP weight, but of totally have 20 to lose! Maybe I'll stop eating ice cream sometime.

image        image

• Options

I'm under my pre-pregnancy weight, which was really just my pre-IVF weight plus IVF meds, which was really just my pre-IVF/pre-pregnancy/TTC weight that I put on while I had the sads about not conceiving, which really means...

I still don't fit in my pants.

but acording to UPS my new pants will be here in 5 business days. Horray!

Me too! I have 10 lbs of pregnancy weight to lose and 20lbs of "I had the sads from IF" weight to lose. None of my clothes fit before I got pregnant!
    Even though I am at my heaviest non pregnant weight for awhile I felt like I looked amazing because I lost all the insane swelling i had. I guess it's all relative.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Infertility weight was harder to lose than baby weight.

And for the record I happily lived in sweats pre pregnancy too. I jokingly say I became a nurse for the scrubs- I'd never have survived having to wear real clothes every day.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    All my prepregnancy clothes were really tight when I was prepregnancy! Hurray for a lifelong weight struggle! I fit in a few of my larger items from my "heavyweight collection"now but I haven't had the courage to try on my prepregnancy jeans. I do need to try on my scrubs to see what I've got before returning to work next week.
    Married my Sweetie 8/21/04
    BFP 10/8/2013
    Miss Camryn Marie arrived 6/20/2014

• Options
    I lost all my pregnancy weight and then some, but I was overweight to begin with so is not like I'm back to a hot body or anything. My jeans fit me ok but I haven't try any of my nice tops, I'm only wearing the stretchy stuff and the couple nursing tops I bought.
    Married 05/15/13 FTM with EDD 06/24/14
  • Options
    @curlylocks3‌ I am also living in maternity clothes. Maxi dresses hide the flabby stomach so those get sprinkled in as well throughout the week. Like many others on this thread, my ass, hips and thighs are still in pregnancy mode and I have 20 lbs until I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. I used to be built like a brick house, now I just feel like a house. Oh well, my man's an ass guy! Plus, I made a person and now I make food to feed that little person. I feel like a rockstar!
  • Options
    I was back to pre pregnancy weight 2 weeks post partum, but it was alllllll water weight I think. And tho I can fit into some of my pants, I can't others. Also have since gained like 10 lbs back. Haha. Apparently I can't keep eating as much as I did when breastfeeding, damn.

But regardless of weight things definitely fit differently because I grew and birthed a baby, yo. I'm not sweating it, but I do probably need to eat more healthily. But cookies are delicious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"