April 2015 Moms

Does anyone else not have morning sickness??

I'm really sorry to those suffering horrible morning sickness but I'm 6 weeks and I have every other symptom except nausea!! Is that normal?

Re: Does anyone else not have morning sickness??

• I am 7 weeks or 9 weeks not sure go in tomorrow to find out. And no morning sickness here!! Everyone is different.
  • Loading the player...
  • Please check the Symptoms Thread. Yes it's normal. Yes there are others without nausea. You still have plenty of time to develop it- sometimes doesn't show up til 8 weeks or later.

Married Since July 2012

DS1 Born via C-Section - 6/21/2013

BFP#2 7/28/2014, EDD 04/07/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yeah why are people so mean??
  • Wait a sec... Is it Tuesday? 
    Definitely starting to feel that way isn't it?

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• This is my first time on here. How would I know there was a daily symptoms post?? Thanks
  • I don't see the big deal but won't happen again.
  • Thank you I wasn't sure how to use google!!
  • It's not a big deal. As you are on the board more, you'll see just how many posts there are per day. It's easy for other discussions to get lost amid a sea of individual posts about symptoms. It's much cleaner if everyone shares on the daily symptoms board. There is the added benefit of being able to see what others are going through on a day by day basis.
  • daisydukes08daisydukes08 member
    edited September 2014
    No morning sickness over here! & I'm 6 weeks.
  • Lol ladies... This is an Internet forum.. Calm down. It's not this serious.

Who's not calm? The only person that has displayed any sort of hostility is the OP.
  • Wait a sec... Is it Tuesday?
    @AnnaTTCat32 what happens on Tuesdays? I tried searching for the answer, but since I didn't know what I was looking for I didn't have any luck.
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • None here either. Lots of us post in the Symptoms thread and it's helpful to see what everyone else has going on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • I'm 9 weeks and don't have any string symptoms of anything.
  • Oh my word this birth month board is so ridiculous! The obsessive posters all feel like they have to throw in their hilariously sarcastic comment or gif. Yeah one "hey, check out the symptoms thread!" comment is fine, but do you all need to jump in? The group think here would almost be comical if it wasn't so annoying.  

OP, with my fist I had absolutely no nausea. With this pregnancy, I'm having some mild nausea in the evenings, but nothing too overwhelming. Sorry these ladies can't handle the fact that some people aren't puking when they are. 
    8-|
    Exactly like we're not all going they enough let's throw being rude to strangers on the internet into the mix to make ourselves feel better!
    I bet you two are a lot of fun IRL.
    Your friends will all give you high fives for that one! Soooo funny.
    Married July 2008.  TTC 2010.
    Stephen James born 4/24/13 after 27 hours of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing!
    Due with #2   4/16/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So back to the OP, basically, it's normal. Last time, my morning sickness started at week 7 and went on for about 6 months. Lovely. I lost 30 pounds. Not as great as it sounds. This time, I started at 5 weeks, and I got it under control faster this time. Best thing is to drink water (as much as you can handle without making yourself sick), sleep (I am in bed by 8:30 for sure), and eat whatever will stay down (bagels and grapes for me). GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Omg you people are relentless. @AprilloMom‌ commented on it and I got a notification I didn't go digging it up I was done!!! Jezus!!!!!
  • I'm not going to lie, seeing the title to this thread pop up again makes me stabby. I promise I'm happy for you & your lack of morning sickness. But I'd prefer if it wasn't rubbed in my face. Probably not intentional. But it's hard not to be a little bitter when you've been sustained by crackers and string cheese for 4 weeks straight.
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• I have only had a few days where I had mild-moderate nausea. I am praying that it continues this way. Personally, the thing that I feel most is fatigue. I have a long way to go, though, so that could change.
  • I think it's normal for some people. This is my 4th pregnancy and have never gotten sick with any of my pregnancies. Each pregnancy different also you not be sick this time but sick the next.
  • edited September 2014
    @somerandomchick‌ & @SharkFarts‌ I agree with you. I didn't mean I was upset that she talked about not having morning sickness. I mostly meant I was annoyed that this thread keeps popping up for no reason when people come back to post about "people need to be nice & supportive." And that there are so many of them. But either way, I apologize for being grumpy and bitter. I really am glad that not everyone has bad MS. I was that way with my first pregnancy, and it did stink to have to feel a little guilty to tell everyone that I felt fine. I should take more time to remember that.

Edit - clarity
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• Thanks, @Hollemak :) 
    DD - Born 8/12/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"