May 2012 Moms
Options

Just a hello!

I have been gone for a long time! Haven't been in the bump in months! But its awesome to see you guys are still here!  We are currently TTC #2 and having some issues, so I came back here for some support, and thought why not see whats going on on the May mamas board. :)  So many of you helped me through my hard pregnancy, and then difficulties breastfeeding and everything else I had issues with in the early months of my son. :)  Now here we are with amazing 2 years old.  Its hard to believe they are already two!  

My son is the light of my day.  He talks so much, and just recently started telling me "i love you mommy!" without being told first.   Well I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and really thank each of you for helping me through my journey! It was much appreciated. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker

Re: Just a hello!

• Options
    Hello! I try to check in here once a week (I rarely get time on the computer). We are TTC #2 as well and thus far no luck. I have an appt in Oct for my OB/GYN in mid October to start getting checked out as it's been 8 months of trying with no BFP (and I'm "Advanced Maternal Aged"). I've been charting on FF and just started tracking my temps this week. What are you doing in your adventures TTC?

• Options
    So far we have been trying as much as possible, but with a 2 year old, it is more like a scheduled thing and not always super fun! My poor husband... :) 

But I have been off the pill and trying for about 8 months as well.  I had a doctor appointment and she basically said that we weren't doing it OFTEN enough during the right now.  So...  we tried extra hard this month Ha.  Five more days until I can test! 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"