October 2012 Moms

Finally Friday!!

We made it!! 

Whatcha got today ladies? Gimme all the randoms!

Re: Finally Friday!!

• @stephcarter my sister has it and loves it. She has used it a few times and I haven't heard any complaints about it. Bring on the Pasta!!!

TGIF!!! I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning! I slept through my alarm and we barely made it ontime this morning. So glad for the weekend. Now if someone else would come and do all the laundry and clean the house I would love it!

• Loading the player...
  • Being pregnant right now means we watch too many movies during the day. Good thing she enjoys it and will cuddle with me. I remember seeing a list of things that will be talked about at the 2 year check up and tv was one of them. Oops.
  • My neck is acting up today. Not happy about it because this is now the 2nd day in a row I'm not getting a workout in. Not sure I'll be able to tomorrow either :(

I thought acupuncture was really helping but this is the same stupid crazy shit my neck always pulls. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Also, fuck. It's the weekend :( On the plus side this is my last weekend alone until the end of September!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @LuckySquare I think you can use a birth certificate for kids under 16 when crossing by land but I would still call your local passport office and ask them. They will know for sure.  I know here is the states you can have a passport expidited and get in back in under a week. NOt sure if that is an option for you or not.

• I'm off on Monday, maybe I'll attempt to whip up some pasta. 

Having IT issues today, so annoyed. Both kids are at school and i wanted to cram in a bunch of work :(

• Pretty sure Husband woke up this morning thinking of ways to get me to punch him in the face.

Girl didn't get to bed until after 9 last night.  She usually goes down between 7:30 and 8.  I didn't stress about this because Husband, and I quote, "hasn't been waking up with her early this week since I haven't had school at night."  Ok, fine.  She'll get to sleep in.  Fantastic.

He freaking wakes her up shortly after 7 this morning because he couldn't sleep so he just got up and got around, and her breakfast was ready.  What. The. Actual. Fuck.

So I have had a very grumpy toddler this morning.  She already refused one nap even though she was sitting in the floor about to fall asleep.  I just tried again and lord help him if he walks in for lunch and she wakes up.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I am getting a new computer in a couple weeks. I have about decided to get a Surface 2. Does anybody have one, or have any recommendations? I do NOT want an iPad. I don't like Apple. Lol I would only use it for light internet surfing, email, and occasional Word use. I definitely need a USB port, and the ability to connect a printer.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Everyone got on my nerves at work today so I walked out at 330. I'm glad the weekend is here. The hubs is going to pick up a beautiful swing set from a friend in the morning tomorrow. I am excited to get it set up Emma will love it.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• How big is the Galaxy tab? I also like the keyboard option for the Surface. I will check out the Tab though!

Oct Angel Babies
  • @piffley‌ why do you hate Windows 8?

Oct Angel Babies
  • Mrs_LadyMrs_Lady member
    edited September 2014
    Awful day one of my senior directors balled in front of me. a one day old baby fell on the way surgery. Spent all day investigating. 3 of my leaders left this week. I have RIFS to do next week.
    What a week.
    Working in healthcare is draining even though im just HRdirector.
    Only silver lining is mynew reduced schedule.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Holy crap Mrs_Lady!! Is the baby ok??

Oct Angel Babies
  • So H asked me to check his credit card balance and his limit. Big mistake, dude. The man spent $350 in food at the last port call in 2 WEEKS. Wtf. I'm so pissed off that he spends so frivolously. He already pays $400 a month for food on the ship. $750 a month just to feed his ass is freaking insane. I'm trying not to freak out but he honestly just could give two fucks.

• Wait, he has to pay for food on the ship? Wtf?

Yeah. Don't even get me started on that one. Fucking unreal.

• Officers have to pay for all of their food. They all pay the same amount. Enlisted don't pay.

And H is vegetarian so he's paying mostly for food he doesn't eat. It's pretty messed up but there's no way for them to regulate what he eats.

• We just got home from dinner and a movie.  The only thing that hadn't started yet and would start within 45 minutes of us getting to the theater was Hercules.  It wasn't nearly as stupid as I feared, even though The Rock is a terrible actor.  John Hurt was in it, so that was a fun little treat!  Also Ian McShane!  The supporting actors were great.  Dwayne Johnson, not so much.  He sure is pretty to look at though.  Except the beard.  That needs to go.

Oct Angel Babies
  • cmarie79 said:

That's absolutely crazy, @Rachelilly23‌ I never knew that. Does he get "fancier" officer food?

No. I think they have fancier dishes though? And they are served by enlisted. I think it's bullshit. Either everyone should pay, or no one should. But yeah... He's paying money in meat and seafood that he doesn't eat. It's a waste.

• mbm1983 said:

Where does all our military tax payer money go if we aren't even feeding these people!?

That's ridiculous.

Weapons, vessels, salaries?.... Trust me there's plenty to pay for. Definitely not to deployed officer food though!...Or officer uniforms. They have to pay for those themselves too (including all pins, ribbons, medals, etc.)

• @piffley‌ Nope I'm pretty sure he gets nothing for uniforms as an officer.

• @piffley He rarely ever needs new uniforms, and even when he needs new pieces/ribbons/etc. we still don't have enough to itemize. We've tried. We do have our taxes done on the army post too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"