Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here!  This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads).  If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thought I would post a check-in this week to keep up with everyone while Momarazzi007 works on her computer issues (Momarazzi007, thanks again for taking over and for trying to get your computer to work!).

SouthernMomma, can’t believe you are next up!!  So excited for you – let us know how you are doing if you can!  And then, Cerad5, it is your turn!!  Wow, can you believe we have made it so far and next month we will have our LOs!!  Freakyfast, congrats on team pink!! Do you have a name picked out? Momarazzi007, excited you are in the second trimester now!!  How was your August 20th apt? Chrissynena, hope all is well with you and that your leg cramps at night are not too bad (I get them too and have found that if I point my toes upward right when I feel like I am getting one, it helps). Topaz7777, looking forward to seeing your update and hope you have been hanging in there with the first trimester! Mommalawyer – congrats to you also for making it to the second trimester!!  Lcloffredo and StellaMakes3, hope yall are doing well too!

Bumpee      Due Date         Team +SouthernMomma+     9/26  pink

cerad5       10/16                  pink Jeffreysmom24  10/18         blue

Lcloffredo          11/16         pink             Deardra77         11/23         green

Chrissynena     12/14          purple

Freakyfast       12/20          pink

Momarazzi007   3/1           TBD

StellaMakes3   TBD          TBD

Mommalawyer   2/27          TBD

Topaz7777        TBD         TBD

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW:  what are your Halloween plans? Does DS/DD have a costume yet and will you or DH dress up too?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Options

@jeffreysmom24, I seriously cannot believe our names are at the top of the list. It really does go by so fast!

1. 34 weeks today!

2. Appt next week, and then I go to weekly appts after that which is just crazy. At my last apt everything was looking great, belly measuring on time.

3. I feel fairly okay. A little heartburn. My feet are starting to swell just a bit some days. And of course I'm getting worn out more easily, but overall I feel SO much better than I did with DD's pregnancy at this point.

4. DD went back and forth between being Elsa or a doctor. I wasn't sure what to do with DD2 since she will only be 3 weeks old. We went to a consignment store to see if we could find a onesie type costume or something equally comfy. DD1 fell in love with a Supergirl costume and I was lucky enough to find an adorable supergirl onesie with skirt at Target. So I will have two little Supergirls. DH is a comic book nerd and has plenty of superhero shirts to wear. And with me being 4 weeks postpartum, I think I'll just go as sleepy mom :)

DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options

1.  How many weeks along are you? 25w4d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Just had an OB appt today. She sent out the order to get my c section scheduled. Babies are doing good. Ultrasound Sept 15.

3.  How are you feeling lately? Um well some days better than others. Def getting much more tired and winded. Work is getting much busier so that doesn't help. 

4.  QOTW:  what are your Halloween plans? Does DS/DD have a costume yet and will you or DH dress up too? Just am starting to think about what I want to dress DD up as. No this year we will not dress up. I did see a cute idea for years to come on Pinterest the other day. Three blind mice. It was so cute. 

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well!! 1. How many weeks along are you? 37 weeks in 15 more minutes!!! (Almost midnight over here) 2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Had an appointment the other day, everything's looking great! 3. How are you feeling lately? Had my bloody show today, so contractions here and there but nothing consistent yet... It won't be much longer now :) 4. QOTW: what are your Halloween plans? Does DS/DD have a costume yet and will you or DH dress up too? We will probably just stroll through the neighborhood & let DD trick or treat... Haven't got a costume for her yet & no we do not dress up.
  • Options
    1. 33 weeks
    2. Next dr appt is next Thursday. Everything looked fine at the last appt - dr said I was measuring on track!
    3. Feeling fine overall but having more trouble sleeping. My sisters are hosting a surprise shower for me tomorrow (I accidentally found out)! Very excited about it! It will be a couples shower and kids are invited too so it should be fun! I even bought a new dress to wear! :)
    4. Jeffrey is going to be the Incredible Hulk for Halloween. I doubt DH will dress up and I think I will be the same as Cerad5 -- a sleepy mom with a newborn! DH will take Jeffrey trick or treating but I am hoping I can also take him to a couple of houses nearby. Our neighborhood always gets tons of kids whose parents drive them in so it will be busy!
  • Options

1.  How many weeks along are you? 24w6d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Just had an appointment yesterday. Was just a routine check up. Next visit is the GD testing, AND THEN after that I go every two weeks! Say what?!?! 

3.  How are you feeling lately? I think I might be getting sick. Woke up this morning with a sore throat and a runny nose.  Also just tired, she starts moving around 3:15am and I can't get back to sleep. But really a part of me doesn't mind. 

4.  QOTW:  what are your Halloween plans? Does DS/DD have a costume yet and will you or DH dress up too? No plans yet.  I have no idea, he is off being an adult. I dont know what his plans are.  We might dress up if we make plans. 

Jeffreysmom24 - no name yet.  No stinkin idea! 

• Options
    1. How many weeks along are you?
    29weeks almost 30!
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
    I am in the middle of a 24 hour urine because of the constant headaches, nausea, heart racing. Could be just twin pregnancy but we are being on the safe side.
    3. How are you feeling lately?
    Useless, I can't really do anything without being out of breath, hurting or having contractions. I could power through it but I know that's not good for the babies.
    4. QOTW: what are your Halloween plans? Does DS/DD have a costume yet and will you or DH dress up too?
    Well DD is going to be a princess (she saw it at Cracker Barrel and is in love with herself in it) We also bought little Minnie Mouse outfits for the babies that won't look weird if they don't come by Halloween :) I will be almost 38 weeks on Halloween so there is a chance they could come after but being twins they will probably come before. (But being like DD they would come at 1220am November 1st and I will spend all of Halloween in labor!)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Jeffreysmom24‌ after replacing hard drives (after finally getting correct ones) and then going through MOAR crashes- it is finally up. I came downstairs this morning and my husband tried to explain it to me and I just zoned out and said "computer boo boo all better? That's all I need to know. Thank-you!!!" He does computer stuff for living- so I know he was sad not to talk about it for an hour. Anyway, I will start up in a week for this!!! Sorry everyone for delay!!!

1- 15 weeks today- is that right????
    2- Aug 20 appointment went great and blood work came back we are at lowest risk groups for those tested. Baby looks amazing and has a little personality already :) Next appt we find out if a little brother or sister!
    3- morning sickness sucks. It is starting to finally really get better and not me just trying to will it away!
    4- Halloween- Pirates! Last year we were all Superman/woman/girl. Until dd is irritated we are doing family costumes. We have a few different Halloween costume things to attend so we might resuse the Superfamily ones to save money. Hubs will be happier to wear superman one- suit w tsh itt underneath- but we are modifying Ren Faire stuff to be Piratey.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! Just found this thread and thought I would introduce my self. We have a DS that will be 5 in October and after he was born i was told I had PCOS. We started trying for # 2 when DS was about 6months knowing it could take a long time. 

We tried using clomid and TI with my OB for a year before she finally sent me to an RE. Turned out i never ovulated the entire year we had been trying. I was with an RE that did 5 IUIs, 3 with clomid and 2 with another oral med. after not moving to the next steep when I wanted to we changed REs. The second did one IUIs with oral meds and WAY more testing to find the underling problem. We checked my tubes and they were fine but my insulin level were 4x the amount they should have been. After being told that the last 2years were useless with such high levels (no one ever checked them before) I needed to take a short break to get my hopes back up and trust the system again. We started the new year with an IUI and injection cycle (#6 IUI) had 4follies but none released eggs in the end. We went with 2 more IUIs to try and find a good med mix for going on with IVF. After we took a few months off for some summer vacations and to give me time to reconnect with my family and my amazing DS! The biggest guilt i still carry to this day is that my DS went through 4 years without me able to give him 100%. IF was always on the back of my mind, all the RE appointments, meds and shots he saw me taking, and the one time I could not hide a major meltdown after yet another - pregnancy test are just a few things he should have never had to deal with. Well after our break we saved for our one and only IVF chance. We were so lucky to have it go so smoothly, 30 follies, 17 eggs retrieved, 13 fert, 9 made it to day 5 transfer, we transferred 2 and froze 7.

Well they both took and here we are with two amazing little BOYs on the way. I am 20+1 and due Jan 30th. They are measuring perfectly and I am feeling good now. I am excited to get to know you ladies and so happy for all of you!
    TTC 31\2 years
    20 medicated cycles of some kind, 8 failed IUIs (every med combo possible) 
    5/14/14 IVF # 1, 6dp5dt BFP,  
    Betas 8dp5dt- 67, 14dp -670, 17dp -1761, 20dp-4858, 27dp-28,800
    6/11/14 6w3d Twins!!! - EDD Feb 1st

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"