July 2012 Moms

Weird Foods

Can we talk about weird foods today? Over the long weekend I had a WTF weird food moment with my H. On Sun we were trying to eat what we had left to clean out the fridge for grocery shopping. My H takes a banana and slices it up on bread. I thought no big deal he is making a peanut butter banana sandwich. Nope, the man pulls out mayo and slathers it all over the banana. I almost threw up in my mouth. Has anyone ever heard of this or want to share their weird foods with me.

Re: Weird Foods

• Growing up I wasn't a big fan of mayo, but I used sour cream a lot. I'd even eat hot dogs with sour cream, or just the wiener dipped in sour cream instead of ketchup. Fresh flour tortillas rolled up with sour cream? Ham roll ups with sour cream? Yes please! Still not a huge fan of mayo and I could still eat sour cream by the spoonfuls (especially mexican sour cream). Yum.
  • @jinyjane and @mrsrek10 I totally do the tomato and may sandwiches. I think mayo and veggie sandwiches are a southern thing.

@cbear2010 That sounds horrible! Who wants siracha on oatmeal.

@summergirl1211 I am not a fan of onions so I cannot imagine eating an onion sandwich. That gives me chills.
  • Loading the player...
  • @BethandBen We are both from the south so some things with mayo I get but this one was way weird, even for me.
  • @mightybee My LO also eats frozen veggies. She loves frozen green beans, broccoli, ocra, and corn. I think it has to do with teething and the cold feels good on her gums.
  • MH puts A1 on way too many foods. So gross.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"