Two Under 2

Joining the 2u2 club!

Whelp, I got my BFP a week ago and have finally stopped having a panic attack at the thought of 2u2, so I figured I'd introduce myself :) DD was born Oct13 and I'm due with #2 at the end of March. We hadn't planned to have them so close together, but now that it's happening I'm excited for them to be closer in age. We haven't shared the news with any friends or family yet...I'm a little nervous about the reactions. At any rate, hi everyone!

Re: Joining the 2u2 club!

• Welcome!  

Mine are 19.5 mos apart (3.5 and 22 mos now).  It is a crazy fun ride.  
  • Congrats!! It will be nuts for a while but it's the best kind of crazy I've found!! ;;)
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! 2u2 is a great place to be!
    IMG_0663
  • Welcome! My boys are a little less than 17 months apart. 21 months and 4 months now. It is going way better than I ever could imagine. You just have to go with the flow and remember it doesn't last forever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey there... Fellow O13 mama here. I haven't intro'd yet... Still in denial. Got my BPF on Saturday. Mild panic attacks happening daily . Glad to see another O13 member though!
  • @AggieAsh23‌ we can stick together :) I was right where you are after I found out but it's gotten better!
  • @Farrah626‌ do you know your due date?
  • @AggieAsh23‌ March 31st based in LMP. Had my dating US today but the tech wouldn't tell me anything. What about you??
  • @Farrah626‌ I haven't been to see the doctor yet. I go in a couple of weeks. By my LMP I'm due April 26, by date of conception (which surprisingly I know) I'm due May 3. I hate when the ultrasound techs can't tell you anything!!! The info is right there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"