January 2014 Moms
Options

Thursday randoms

I have to pee, but there is a baby napping on me and I don't want to wake him.

Soon, the need for one will outweigh the other. :p

What's happening at your house?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

Re: Thursday randoms

• Options
    I'm sitting at work...thinking about all the things I need to do for home...
    AnnRenee 1/21/03
    Luke 12/30/2013
  • Options

I trapped a spider and I am waiting for DH to come home for lunch to tell me what it is and then kill it!!!

Lol I do that too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Our office is freezing and we were talking about our hands being cold.  I said that if I get desperate I'll just stick them down my shirt.  Underboob heat is the best.  My coworker just looked at me like I was crazy.  I said something to the effect of haven't you ever warmed you hands in your armpits? She said NO! like she was scandalized.  She's from Alaska..... :-O

I fixed my breaking bumbo with shoe repair adhesive.  It worked wonders.

I can't believe I let MH go away for and entire week for his elk hunt.  I don't even get to talk to him.  They are camping in an area that is about 45 minutes from any cell service. I'm left at home to hold down the house, work full time, take care of the baby, and all the flippin animals myself. Ugh. I'm tired. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm planning DS's first birthday party! This makes me sad but excited. It's crazy to think next month he'll be a year old already. We're doing a county fair theme, I'm going all out and crafty.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Options
    I'm planning DS's first birthday party! This makes me sad but excited. It's crazy to think next month he'll be a year old already. We're doing a county fair theme, I'm going all out and crafty.
    I can't believe some of our babies are coming up on a year old already!  I know they were early but it still just seems like it is so fast.  I think the fair theme sounds adorable.
  • Options
    rgoblue said:
    S STTN. Like did not wake up at all between 8:45-6:50. For anyone who knows our sleeping sagas, this is a miracle. And now that I've talked about it it will probably never happen again.

Mine slept from 6:45 to 6:20 last night (first time ever!).  I feel the same way about it probably never happening again.
  • Options
    DD is making my hair "pretty" while DS chews on me. We just got back from Target and I spent way more then I should have. I got DS a swimsuit for next summer for $3 and the summer dollar stuff is 70% off.
  • Options
    I'm so sick!!! We had no air in my building Tuesday at work and I don't know how they made us stay. I ended up taking my class to another building but guess it was too late! I have the chills and sore throat and I don't want to get Abby sick! She is sound asleep and I'm in bed going to sleep in a minute too. (It is 7:23!).

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I work tomorrow and Saturday. I am actually looking forward to it. I have not worked in 8 days.. DH is bummed I am working. I am not really bummed, although I do want to spend time with him. I also feel like I need to get out of the house.

Next Wednesday we get the keys to our new house!! I am so excited!!!!!!! We need to go appliance shopping, I am excited for this as well.

BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    We have colds in this house. 
    DD would not nap longer then 30 mins

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are sick as well, got that cold scratchy throat, aches and chills plus vomiting (all 3 of us). His sick baby drool is the only thing that has grossed me out about motherhood, it's the extra drill from him breathing out of his mouth, not even the snot lol. This has brought out the crazy wash your fing hands before you think about coming near my baby side in me. But on the plus side my ped suggested giving baby something to gnaw on and he is loving gnawing on crust, tonight it was a delicious sourdough bread crust. This is the only thing he's ever "eaten" ever! I'm counting it as progress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"