February 2015 Moms

Wow, Joan Rivers has died.

IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
edited September 2014 in February 2015 Moms
I can't even believe it. She was the youngest 81 I had ever seen......sure she was prickly and offensive but she really broke the mold for female comediennes back in the day. 

It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wow, Joan Rivers has died.

• Yea this was a little sad. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • So sad... I loved her fashion critiques!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • RIP to a true Viper image
    Haha very true. She always laughed at herself! It's just so weird, you start to feel like you "know" these celebs, you know? Sad for the family. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sad! And I have a heavy heart for her daughter, Melissa, who had to make the decision whether or not to keep her on life support. It's a lose/lose situation. I hope they're all at peace since she's no longer in pain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Totally. I mean I watched her on fashion police and stuff but I was for sure affected by Robin Williams. I've never been a big "celebrity" person (FI knows more about celebs than me) but his death seriously bummed me out.

• What?? I thought she was doing better?
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• So sad. I loved watching her on Fashion Police. She had the best sense of humor. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• srcr2011 said:
    What?? I thought she was doing better?
    I *think* (though I'm not totally sure) that we assumed she was doing better because the family kept it very private and all that was really released was "she's in a private room, they took her out of the medically induced coma" but that really doesn't say anything about her regaining consciousness. Ykwim? I can't imagine making that decision to remove someone from life support, so sad for Melissa. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sad! RIP!
  • So sad...I loved her sense of humor.  She definitely was a true viper!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So sad, gonna miss that crazy old biatch.  :((
    Favorite thing about FALL?  Cooler weather!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I figured that when they said they moved her to a private room and were "keeping her comfortable" that it was bad news... That's usually what they say when someone is going downhill, it's all you can do really.. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • So sad and so sudden despite her age. I felt like she had so many years left. I love reading at the tweets and comments from so many people... She seemed like an amazing and incredibly funny woman. RIP Joan!
  • I heard this on the radio on the way to work and cried. I love her!
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"