Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

Initial AL Check-in (August 28) - Formerly TTC a Rainbow Sibling on PAL

Good morning ladies! Since we now have this wonderful board for all of us looking to conceive a sibling for our LC we are moving our TTC a Rainbow Sibling over here for all of us AL women. Since we will likely have some old "members" of the check-in here I wanted you all to know I am going to restart the list new as of this check-in.

To those who did not know of this check-in previously, this check-in is particularly for all of our TTCAL-ers to discuss the issues we are having TTC.

All are welcome to join us! I know we already intro'd to the board, but let's all re-intro so we have the most update information on everyone's journey. Please give us an intro with the following information if you wish: name(s)/age(s) of your child(ren), EDD(s) and where you are in your TTC journey.

Also, I was the most recent check-in leader for this group, and I will continue to be until I (hopefully) get a BFP someday. I will, however, not stop anyone else if they would like to lead this check-in.

If you should happen to get a BFP please message @Nieko0423 so I can add you to our graduates list.

Question of the Week: We have Labor Day weekend in the States this weekend, so what are your plans?

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

Re: Initial AL Check-in (August 28) - Formerly TTC a Rainbow Sibling on PAL

• Options
    I would like to join!  I'll post my intro on the main board today!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hello ladies! Thank you @nieko0423 for bringing this over here.

I am 27 (28 in Dec) and DH is 40, we live on Long Island, NY.  We have a 4.5 year old named Fynn. I got my 2nd bfp in Feb '13 then had a missed m/c in April at almost 11 weeks. My 3rd bfp was in Dec. '13 that ended Jan 1st '14 at 6 weeks being an ectopic that ruptured, lost my tube as well.

An HSG showed that my remaining tube is possibly blocked, so now I am waiting for AF so I can have a tuboplasty at the beginning of my next cycle. Thankfully I got a +opk yesterday so I'm looking at the 2ww starting now.

QOTW: For Labor day we will probably go to our local water park, assuming DH actually takes the day off. He LOVES work.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello there!  I don't think I ever participated in the other check in because PAL grew too depressing for me as I struggled to TTC #2, so I stopped visiting.  I would love to join now though!

DH and I concieved our first angel right away after getting married.  Unfortunately we lost our LO at 10 weeks and had a D&C in November 2010.  We then went on to conceive rather easily our DS who was born in October 2011 (so now nearing his 3rd birthday).  We started TTC shortly after his first birthday but struggled with irregular ovulation for a while and a consistently shitty LP that was unresponsive to progesterone treatment.  Nonetheless we were able to conceive DD (Layla) after 18 cycles.  And then at about 24 weeks gestation, I stopped feeling her move, and my world came crashing down as I delivered my sleeping angel on July 2 of this year.  And so now I feel like I'm standing at the bottom of a very steep mountain, working up the strength to begin the climb again.

I'm benched this cycle but am cleared to try again after AF arrives.  Given my historically short LPs, I would guess CD 1 should be about a week away (hopefully a little over a week but I'm not holding my breath).

QOTW: Nothing!  I have no plans, which is kind of how I prefer it.  We'll figure it out as we go.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    Hi Nieko. Thanks for starting this up over here! I'm 35 and TTC #2. I have one son, Liam, age 3. We've had 3 first trimester losses since we started trying for a sibling in Sept. 2013. Our EDDs were:  7/29/14, 9/7/14, 12/5/14.

My most recent loss ended with a D&C after a MMC at 9 weeks due to 45x, a chromosomal abnormality. My body has had a helluva time recovering from that. It took 10 weeks for my betas to go below 5 and to get AF. Then I found out via hysteroscopy at my RE's office that I had retained tissue from the D&C and also that I have suspected endometriosis (endo cyst could be seen on one of my ovaries via ultrasound). 

I just had surgery earlier this month to remove the retained tissue and had a balloon catheter (FUN) and course of hormone therapy afterward. I just finished up my first post-surgery AF and am waiting for one more AF and then we'll do our first IUI. I'm hopeful and a little terrified... not of the process, but rather of enduring another loss. But DH and I are ready to move on to the next step.

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    ellebelle2384ellebelle2384 member
    edited August 2014
    Hi ladies!  Thanks for moving this over here @Nieko0423 and running the check-in.

I'm 30 and DH is 32.  We conceived our first angel right away when we started trying in January 2011 but had a m/c in March 2011.  We got pregnant with our rainbow baby Sophia on the first cycle we were cleared and she was born 1/6/12. 

We started trying for a sibling in December 2013 and have had 3 first tri losses since then, one in Feburary (EDD 10/13/14), one in May (EDD 1/9/15 - which was the EDD for my DD as well), and a MMC that was found at 9w1d on 8/4/14 (EDD 3/8/15).  The pathology report indicated it was a baby boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin).  We had been working with an RE since May and all our testing has come back normal.  Our RE (and a second opinion we recently got) believes our unexplained RPL is due to poor egg quality. 

We are technically benched only until AF shows up (which hopefully is soon) but we've decided to TTA until November-ish and focus on getting healthy in the mean time.  I'm training for a mid-October half marathon, doing yoga, starting acupuncture next week, and taking some supplements (ubiquinol and DHEA).  I'm pulling out all the stops because we've decided if our next pregnancy ends in a loss we will be doing IVF with PGD per the recommendation of the RE.  So there we are!

QOTW: I have to work Saturday and am on call the rest of the weekend.  Boo!
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama I'm glad you made your way over here!

@mara005 I hope your 2WW for AF goes by quick. Have fun at the waterpark!

@CheesyPeas I'm glad you're rejoining us. The response was pretty overwhelming to move here and I'm sure PAL is tough for a lot of ladies. Most times, even before I took over for @BookishMomma I only went on that board to look for our check-in. Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

@BookishMomma Happy to see you! I hate how AL brain makes us more anxious about a possible loss rather than excitement to work to create a life. I hope the process goes smoothly.

@angie9661 Your weekend plans sound fun! I hope you enjoy your DH's birthday!

@ellebelle2384 I'm with you on the TTA until November-ish. I'm sorry you have to work on Saturday. I hope you don't have to get called in after Saturday! 

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    edited August 2014
    AFM: DH and I are both 30. We were married in Nov 2008 and started TTC our first early in 2012. I had pretty long cycles (45+ days) and never really knew when anything was happening. I came to TB and found out about FF. I started back tracking my cycle timing and after a 75 day cycle started temping in May 2012. We conceived DD on my first cycle of temping and she was born 3/14/13, a day after her EDD. 

DH and I decided we wanted children close in age so I did not go one BCP after AF returned in August 2013 and we were NTNP. We bought our first house at the end of December and moved in. I had what I thought was a pretty wonky cycle in December (AF early in the month and then almost two weeks of spotting at the end of December into January). After we moved in I called my OB to have things checked out and found out I was pregnant. The bleeding was concerning to my Dr and we did beta draws and confirmed I was miscarrying. I am not even sure of what my EDD would have been, but probably sometime in Sept or Oct 2014.

DH and I decided to start TTC again this past May and got pregnant again on my first cycle temping. I was 5 weeks 4 days when I started bleeding. I had a beta draw at 9 the next day. My EDD should have been 3/11/15. 

I was benched for two periods. My first post loss AF just started two days ago. I will likely not get my next one until mid-October. I am working on my weight loss from now until then.

(Sorry for the long winded intro, have some cookies) 

QOTW: Helping a friend's father move Saturday morning and then a 30th birthday dinner for DH's friend. Then my fantasy football draft is Monday night.

ETA for spacing

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    Hi everyone.

We are both 37 and have one girl who is 14 months. This year we will be married for 10 years. We started TTC in 2011. We had several early losses before DD. She was conceived on a break cycle awaiting test results. We were going to an RE before getting DD and we were unexplained IF and RPL.

After DD was born we wanted to have another so we tried right away. After 6 months we went back to the RE and started treatment again. Turns out I tested positive for a blood clotting disorder current RE says it is not relevant. So we are going to see another one in a couple of weeks. We had another early loss this past weekend. Hopefully the new RE will have good news as to why we keep having losses.

QOTW: we are going to relax, swim, and have a bbq with friends
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Thanks for continuing this @Nieko0423‌

I'm 32. DH is 35. We have one DS born Sept 11, so almost 3. Started TTC in Nov and got pregnant the first cycle, started bleeding before my first appt. Was told to wait one cycle. AF came back quickly and we got pg in Feb on the 3rd cycle. Measured far behind at first appt, weak hb. Lost in April at 9 wks.

TTA since then healing up and running a few test (all normal). Waiting to O on our first cycle back TTC.

QOTW: there will be lots of football and hopefully I can convince H to grill some burgers.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi! New to this thread! I am 26 - where I'm from that's old for having a 2yo (all my friends from back home have elementary kids) but where I live now I'm usually the youngest mom at play groups. Small town vs. Big city I guess.

Got married in September 2011 with a plan to wait until 2016 to start ttc. Husband caught baby fever in November and I said give me six months. We conceived the one time we dtd in my fertile window and have a healthy two year old.

During my pregnancy with him I was dx with bicornuate uterus which we're pretty sure caused our miscarriage in May of this year. BFP 4/6, started bleeding 5/3/14, ultrasound on 5/7 showed a sac where the first baby had been and a second baby with no heart beat. Both seem to have stopped growing on Easter Day. Still feel guilty occasionally about that because I was running around in the heat with my 30lb toddler on my back in the ergo hunting Easter eggs with my nephew. In reality my babies probably died because it's basically impossible tocarry twins with my dx.

So hoping to get pregnant again quickly (both former pregnancies were quick) but first have to have three normal cycles in a row... I'm thinking this might be the first one. Fingers crossed. Also need to get back to a healthy place physically. I ate my feelings after the MC, and bleeding for three months didn't exactly help my physical fitness. With my dx I want to be in to physical condition before we ttc again. Plan now (as long as my cycle cooperates and doctors clear me) is to start trying again in January 2015. Praying for another quick conception with the baby implanting in a safe place (only a certain part of my uterus can support a placenta... We got really lucky with ds) and no more losses. In the meantime I am busting my butt to get in shape and give this next baby the best chance despite my uterus.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    kj808kj808 member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone! Thanks @Nieko0423 for continuing this checkin!

I'm 32, DH is 34. Married for almost 8 years. We have been TTC #3 for almost 2 years now. We have a 6 year old son (will be 7 in Oct) and a 4 year old daughter. Since having DD, i've had 3 miscarriages and a surgery. I have been seeing my RE for a year now and have no diagnosis, just unexplained RPL. I'm on my second cycle of using Femara + TI.

I'm on CD21 / 7dpo. Hopeful this cycle since I had some nice follicles due to the Femara, used OPKs, and had some really good timing, but not getting my hopes up too high. Just waiting to test and will most likely do so in a week.

QOTW: Looking forward to this weekend! Saturday is the first football game for our college and we're excited to go early and tailgate. Sunday I have a fantasy football draft and potluck with a bunch of friends, then Monday we'll do the "Run or Dye" 5k and probably hang out with friends afterward. Should be a great weekend!
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Options
    Hi all. I have a 2 year old DD, and we started TFAS in December 2013. Got a BFP in January, but ended in a mmc at 15 weeks in April. Got pregnant our first cycle we had the green light to try in July, but unfortunately lost it naturally at 6 weeks. I'm currently getting some testing done, and impatiently waiting for my betas to drop (they were still 2000 yesterday, ugh). Obviously benched for now, but hoping to try again starting in October,

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Options
    Hi everyone. I participated on PAL awhile ago but seeing the constant BFPs was really hard. I think I'm ready to dive back in.

I'm 31 and my husband is 28. Our first angel had an EDD of 9/10/11. After our loss I was diagnosed with DOR, endometriosis, and an LP defect. We conceived our twin boys with Femara+gonal-f+trigger+TI. They were born at 29w4d on 4/4/12 due to PTL and spent two months in the hospital. Our second angel is a boy named Gavin who we lost due to triploidy. His EDD was 8/8/14. I have also had one very quick CP where the test was positive one night and negative the next morning. I feel guilty but that loss doesn't really feel real.

Currently my cycles are beyond effed up and I'm bleeding every 12 days. I have a consult scheduled with a new RE on 9/8.

My mom's birthday is today so we will be getting together this weekend. Other than that we have no plans except to enjoy time together.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    @squirmworms I am so sorry for your recent loss! Enjoy your BBQ.

@littlecookie I hope your wait for O is not too long!

@BLuvsE I am also working on losing weight before TTC again. Here's to us accomplishing those goals to create a better environment for our future pregnancies.

@kj808 My FX that this is your cycle! I hope you enjoy the "Run or Dye", I'm doing The Color Run in November.

@sarcaztic10 FX for good numbers today!

@LauraO11 I hope your betas start coming down quicker for your!

@mrandmrsk91011 I also had GD during my pregnancy with DD and hope to avoid it next time. Also, with your screenname, did you really get married 9/10/11? If so that is really cool. DD was due 3/13/13 but came almost two hours late and became a Pi baby instead.

@Missa_g I hope your RE can figure out what is going on with your cycles. Enjoy your time with your Mom!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    Hi!  Thanks for starting this!

I am Amy.  I am 33 and the ole hubs is 34.  We got married after 9 years of dating (I know, right?) and unknowingly  conceived five months after our wedding.  Due to my Prolactinoma diagnosis at age 16, I had super irregular periods and didn't have any plans for children.  In May 2011 I went to my GP because I thought I had a bladder infection and surprise!  I was 20 weeks pregnant.  I gave birth naturally to my  6 lb 14 oz monster on October 1, 2011.  

After he was born, I did not get my period, which was fine by me (white pants all the time!).  My endo and I thought it might be my elevated prolactin levels from nursing, so I went back on my cabergoline aggressively to get my numbers back down.  In July 2013 we decided we wanted to start trying for a second.  Assuming ovulation *had* to be just around the corner, we had sex and I peed on a stick once in a while to no avail.  In December my endo recommended we go to an RE, and I was diagnosed with PCOS.  I was given provera to force a bleed.

I got my first BFP on Valentine's Day, with an EDD 10/26/14 but miscarried at 9 weeks.  We started with Letrozole and IUIs and I had a chemical pregnancy in July (EDD 3/17/15).  Currently I think I am facing another chemical pregnancy-  I am waiting on betas to confirm, but I am not hopeful.  

Since this will be my third loss in five months, we start the repeat loss testing.  However, I am on the fence if I want to continue trying.  I don't know if I can continue to put myself through this both mentally and physically.  

Weekend plans?  In about two hours, the hubs and the bubs will pick me up from work and we are shore bound to my parents house in New Jersey!  We'll stay till noon on Monday, and then I have to work a night shift (whomp whomp).  

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Options
    @OnceInLoveWithAmy‌ I am sorry for your most recent losses! I hope your RE can figure out a plan for you if you decide to continue TFAS. Have a good weekend!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    Big huge hugs @TMaggie0424.  I hadn't been on PgAL on a while (obviously) but was really hoping for the best after your initial scare.  Sending you lots of love.  For me the anticipation and anxiety prior to the D&C was worse than the procedure and recovery itself.  Will be thinking of you.
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• Options
    I'm so sorry @TMaggie0424! I'll be doing the check-in again tomorrow, but don't feel you need to repeat your intro. Just feel free to vent about Friday if you need to! Big hugs to you!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options

Hi ladies- sorry I missed this check in when it was originally posted- I'll jump in here.

I've got a sometimes adorable, sometimes drives me to drink 2.5 yo daughter, Brynn.  We started TFAS in July 2013.  Got pregnant almost immediately, had clear genetic testing and all was good until we went to our 20 week anatomy scan and found no heartbeat.  Our sweet boy was undersized and we found after delivery that there were some strictures in his cord, which likely limited his bloodflow. 

We waited our 3 month bench time and then got pregnant on our first try- again, clear genetic testing, I was seen more often by the OB just to be cautious. I had a great 14 week appointment but then couldn't find the HB on my home doppler the following week.  Went in hoping to be told I was crazy and that my sweet girl was just hiding but no, another loss.  We did an autopsy, karyotyping for DH and I and RPL blood tests for me- all is normal, so we have no answers for this most recent loss. 

We've been referred to a MFM (since my issue isn't getting pregnant or making it through first tri, so apparently this is the better route for me than an RE).  We have our consult on the 16th and will hopefully be given the all clear to TTC with a good plan- but I don't really think there's anything that will keep me from living in daily fear of loss if we get pregnant again.  Especially when you're losses are considered "flukes"- no one wants to win that F'd up lottery, especially more than once.

I appreciate having you ladies to commiserate with!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Options
    @TMaggie0424‌ The D&C procedure was really quick and I bleed for about another week after. Was told to wait three cycles before ttc. All docs give different recommendations but just fyi. The worst part was being out of it from drugs the next day.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"