Childless not by choice
Options

Birth Control

I saw my PCP yesterday and was asking about ParaGuard, but apparently since I don't have any living children they really don't want me to have it. What the hell is up with that?! Pretty obvious I already can't have kids short of a miracle so I don't get this restriction. I don't do well on hormonal birth control and I have no idea what my other options are. I left the doctor forgetting to ask because I was surprised at their refusal and didn't even think to ask for other non-hormonal options. 

Anyone else running in to this? I've tried finding other non-hormonal birth control methods but I'm not finding anything but condoms or NFP. 
Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Birth Control

• Options
    Vaginal film, spermicide, cervical cap, diaphragm ? I know the last 2 your dr would have to "fit" you for. Can you talk with your OB /Gyn ?
    Yeah, I just haven't had an appt with one here yet. It's taking a few weeks to get in. Off to research cervical cap. I have no idea what that is.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"