TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*IF check-in 8/31/14~*~*

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with. 

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

If you get a BFP, please PM me and let me know. If we haven’t heard from you in a few weeks please come back in with an update; or are new and want to join please post a brief intro with your DX and current/future treatment plans and then you'll be added to next week’s check in!  

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!  I promise to get my act together over the week and make next weeks check-in personalized!!  

@beckynsean11 

@Frenchteachermama   

@ky29   

@Lesliem0901 

@MBJune   

@O2girl    

@Feegan

@Rachaeleigh  

@Rocks526

@LizBlue

@rubysi

QOTW:  Let's do a GTKY question this week!  What does everyone do for a living?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: ~*~*IF check-in 8/31/14~*~*

• Options
    AFM:  I’m still waiting on AF after my IVF cycle.  I had some spotting last night so I hope that’s the start of it!  My clinic cycles women for FETs just like they do for IVF so I’ll most likely be on BCP for a bit before starting the FET prep.  I have so many questions about what is going to happen so I”m ready to get the show on the road!  My classes for my PhD start on Tuesday and I’m ready!
    QOTW:  I was a high school French teacher for 12 years but decided this year to go back to school for my PhD in teaching and curriculum.  I absolutely love teaching but after 12 years in urban inner city schools I’m ready for a break :)

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama- Thanks for running the check in. I don't know much about FET/IVF, but I hope everything goes well! Good luck on you PHD classes, that sounds exciting.

AFM- I am still waiting for AF to arrive after my loss. Once AF arrives my RE is going to do an HSG because she would like to make sure my left tube isn't blocked.  My OBGYN ordered an HSG before I started going to my RE, but they couldn't confirm if my tube was blocked or not.

QOTW: I work for a local health insurance company.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rocks526 said:
    @Frenchteachermama- Thanks for running the check in. I don't know much about FET/IVF, but I hope everything goes well! Good luck on you PHD classes, that sounds exciting.

AFM- I am still waiting for AF to arrive after my loss. Once AF arrives my RE is going to do an HSG because she would like to make sure my left tube isn't blocked.  My OBGYN ordered an HSG before I started going to my RE, but they couldn't confirm if my tube was blocked or not.

Sending you bring on AF vibes!!  Besides the HSG is there a new plan once AF arrives?

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Rocks526 said:

Sending you bring on AF vibes!!  Besides the HSG is there a new plan once AF arrives?
    We are going to stick with the same plan: Femara 2.5mg, Bravelle, and Ovidrel. My insurance denied my infertility benefits so we will just do timed intercourse.  It's expensive paying for Bravelle and Ovidrel OOP, but it will be worth it in the end.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

@Frenchteachermama Thanks for the check in. Wow you have alot on your plate. Good luck with ivf/fet and the return to school.

@Rocks526 FX AF arrives soon.

I have had a rough week. I wasn't sure if this cycle was going to have a plan or not. My RE has been on vacation.  She finally got back to me at 4 pm on cycle day 3. I got my prescription for femara and got an appointment for an HSG. She waits 3 medicated cycles before doing the HSG. 

The HSG was not comfortable and much like all of my tests it came out normal. Tubes open and ute cute.  IF continues to be unexplained. 

I have my mid cycle monitoring on Thursday and will probably be getting triggered.

I am a grocery department manager for a local grocery store. It isn't the dream job but I really enjoy it.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    O2girlO2girl member
    edited September 2014
    Hi ladies....

@Frenchteachermama‌ thank you for running the checkin! Fx that you can get the show on the road soon! The way it looks you and I may be FET buddies!!! Whoop whoop!!

@Rocks526‌
    Fx your tubes are clear!

@rubysi‌
    It's rough when IF is unexplained. I hope that this cycle is it for you!!

AFM:
    I'm just hanging out. I have my SHG, baseline u/s, and mock transfer on Friday. I'm nervous about it all coming up with other issues we aren't expecting. We have to pay for the upcoming FET and PGD testing this Friday too, and to the tune of about $8k I'm freaking out a little. Also, if all that wasn't enough, MH was late on getting his cancer scans and blood work by a month so he just had everything done on Thursday.......and I always freak a little when he does the screens and with the FET process beginning this coming Friday I think I'm panicking just a bit more than normal. Deep breaths....deep breaths.

QOTD:
    I work in the medical field. My background is as a critical care respiratory therapist. I did parlay that career into the one I'm in now which basically has me working as a liaison for the hospital's group of anesthesiologists.

ETA: sorry I reread what I wrote and it looked like I was saying my FET is this Friday....so I fixed that
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    @02girl Good luck!

• Options
    ky29ky29 member
    Hello ladies!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

AFM:  I had my 3rd follie check this morning.  I had 9 between 14-17.  And then another 12 or so between 11-13.  They are watching my E2 closely.. should be getting the call in a little bit.  They are hoping its in the 2000s, but not over 3.  We'll see.  The nurse thinks just another day or two of stims.. ahh!!  And this morning, DH said he was hoping they can get like 20 eggs - I told him that may be an over-estimate.  He said "That way we can have oodles of embroys.  Yes, oodles is the proper medical term."  I laughed... but reminded him that my RE likes to estimate only 25% of eggs retrieved will make it to the embryo stage. 

QOTW:  I work for a mortgage company.. my title is secondary marketing coordinator.  (not advertising marketing - like stock market)  Basically I determine what the interest rates are, and I'm also the presidents assistant. 

@Frenchteachermama - FX she's arriving soon so you can get this show on the road!

@Rocks526 - Hopefully you can do your HSG soon - good luck!

@rubysi - Sorry the HSG was uncomfortable, but glad it came back normal - even though it's kinda hard to be 'unexplained'.  Good luck this cycle!

@O2girl - Wow, you've got a lot going on.  ((hugs)) and I hope everything moves forward smoothly. 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ky29 FX for oodles. Good luck!

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama‌ thanks for the check in. I hope you can start moving towards the FET soon

@Rocks526‌ damn AF never comes when we want! GL with the HSG

@rubysi‌ unexplained is really frustrating, especially after enduring uncomfortable procedures

@O2girl‌ thoughts coming your way for Fri

@ky29‌ fx for ER

AFM: not much going on here, just enjoying a med free cycle. We meet with the RE on Tues to discuss next steps, which is most likely IVF

GTKY: I'm a therapist and I currently work in an inpatient drug and alcohol facility

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hi lovelies.

@Frenchteachermama‌ - thanks for doing the check-in. Any time you need help with it lmk. I'm excited for you on both accounts!

@Rocks526‌ - I hope the HSG goes smoothly.

@rubysi‌ - I'm also unexplained; I hold on to the hope that it's just a matter of time...

@O2girl‌ - hope everything checks out for your H and you don't have to stress for your upcoming FET.

@ky29 - you go girl! Awesome follie count. Everything crossed for you!

AFM - I'm sitting here with three little embryos snuggled nicely in my ute. They retrieved 8 on Thursday. Only 3 made it and they were transferred today. The RE said they looked really good. I'm grateful for this day. Now, we wait for the beta on 9/11!

QOTW - I work at an advertising firm. I'm the director of the project management organization.
    Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• Options
    Hiya my lovely IFers. I'll do a better check in when I'm not mobile but I wanted to tell @Lesliem0901‌ that I'm PUPO with ya! Our last embaby is snuggling in - beta on 9/8.

@Lesliem0901‌ do you feel as fantastically crazy as I do? Was that a cramp? Wasn't it? What does it mean? And we can't even drink our way through this.

Argh. Everything crossed for us all.

Big hugs ladies- as usual, you are my sanity.
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • Options
    CandST2014CandST2014 member
    edited September 2014
    Hi all, I'm new to this check in. After being on depo for 3 years, I stopped almost 2 years ago and my period never returned on it's own. I was sent to a RE. Clomid didn't work, we moved to gonal and ovidrel. For 3 cycles we did timed intercourse with no result. This past June, we did IUI for the first time and got a BFP. My hcg and progesteron levels were crappy from the start and I miscarried at 8 weeks. I had a d&c 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm apparently still retaining some tissue. So, when I was pregnant my hcg wouldn't go up and now it won't go down. Lovely. Anyway, my RE has decided the cysts that have been hanging out on my ovary for the past year need to go. I'll have that surgery on the 18th and I believe they will repeate the d&c also at that time, although I'm not positive. We were hoping to try again as soon as AF returned but now with the surgery we will have to wait. I'm thinking we may have to wait until January due to the fact that I doubt I'll be back on track in October, we will be apart for a week or so in November and in December with all the holiday stuff I don't know how timing an IUI would work. QOTW: I'm a special education teacher My fingers are crossed for everyone! ETA: I'm mobile so I'm sorry for the typos and weird formatting!
  • Options
    rubysi said:
    Hello everyone,

@Frenchteachermama Thanks for the check in. Wow you have alot on your plate. Good luck with ivf/fet and the return to school.

@Rocks526 FX AF arrives soon.

I have had a rough week. I wasn't sure if this cycle was going to have a plan or not. My RE has been on vacation.  She finally got back to me at 4 pm on cycle day 3. I got my prescription for femara and got an appointment for an HSG. She waits 3 medicated cycles before doing the HSG. 

The HSG was not comfortable and much like all of my tests it came out normal. Tubes open and ute cute.  IF continues to be unexplained. 

I have my mid cycle monitoring on Thursday and will probably be getting triggered.

I am a grocery department manager for a local grocery store. It isn't the dream job but I really enjoy it.
    I'm so sorry everything continues to be unexplained.  I am happy though that they didn't find anything on the HSG.  So the plan is to do femara again this cycle?

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    O2girl said:
    Hi ladies.... @Frenchteachermama‌ thank you for running the checkin! Fx that you can get the show on the road soon! The way it looks you and I may be FET buddies!!! Whoop whoop!! @Rocks526‌ Fx your tubes are clear! @rubysi‌ It's rough when IF is unexplained. I hope that this cycle is it for you!! AFM: I'm just hanging out. I have my SHG, baseline u/s, and mock transfer on Friday. I'm nervous about it all coming up with other issues we aren't expecting. We have to pay for the upcoming FET and PGD testing this Friday too, and to the tune of about $8k I'm freaking out a little. Also, if all that wasn't enough, MH was late on getting his cancer scans and blood work by a month so he just had everything done on Thursday.......and I always freak a little when he does the screens and with the FET process beginning this coming Friday I think I'm panicking just a bit more than normal. Deep breaths....deep breaths. QOTD: I work in the medical field. My background is as a critical care respiratory therapist. I did parlay that career into the one I'm in now which basically has me working as a liaison for the hospital's group of anesthesiologists. Sadly, I really miss working in critical care, so at this time I'm not sure what I will be doing in the near future. ETA: sorry I reread what I wrote and it looked like I was saying my FET is this Friday....so I fixed that
    I feel you on the PGD testing!  Since we only have 7 frosties my doctor decided against PGD testing in the end for us.  I had no idea that they could do that with frozen embryos!  All the advances in medicine are just crazy to me!  I will be keeping EVERYTHING crossed that can possibly be crossed that your DH's scan comes back totally normal.  You're so close to your FET!!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    ky29 said:
    Hello ladies!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

AFM:  I had my 3rd follie check this morning.  I had 9 between 14-17.  And then another 12 or so between 11-13.  They are watching my E2 closely.. should be getting the call in a little bit.  They are hoping its in the 2000s, but not over 3.  We'll see.  The nurse thinks just another day or two of stims.. ahh!!  And this morning, DH said he was hoping they can get like 20 eggs - I told him that may be an over-estimate.  He said "That way we can have oodles of embroys.  Yes, oodles is the proper medical term."  I laughed... but reminded him that my RE likes to estimate only 25% of eggs retrieved will make it to the embryo stage. 

QOTW:  I work for a mortgage company.. my title is secondary marketing coordinator.  (not advertising marketing - like stock market)  Basically I determine what the interest rates are, and I'm also the presidents assistant. 

@Frenchteachermama - FX she's arriving soon so you can get this show on the road!

@Rocks526 - Hopefully you can do your HSG soon - good luck!

@rubysi - Sorry the HSG was uncomfortable, but glad it came back normal - even though it's kinda hard to be 'unexplained'.  Good luck this cycle!

@O2girl - Wow, you've got a lot going on.  ((hugs)) and I hope everything moves forward smoothly. 
    What an AMAZING response!!!  SO happy for you!!!!!!  I'm sorry I can't remember, are you doing PGD testing also?  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama‌ thanks for the check in. I hope you can start moving towards the FET soon @Rocks526‌ damn AF never comes when we want! GL with the HSG @rubysi‌ unexplained is really frustrating, especially after enduring uncomfortable procedures @O2girl‌ thoughts coming your way for Fri @ky29‌ fx for ER AFM: not much going on here, just enjoying a med free cycle. We meet with the RE on Tues to discuss next steps, which is most likely IVF GTKY: I'm a therapist and I currently work in an inpatient drug and alcohol facility

Please keep us posted on what happens at the RE next week!!  And keep enjoying your med free cycle!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hi lovelies. @Frenchteachermama‌ - thanks for doing the check-in. Any time you need help with it lmk. I'm excited for you on both accounts! @Rocks526‌ - I hope the HSG goes smoothly. @rubysi‌ - I'm also unexplained; I hold on to the hope that it's just a matter of time... @O2girl‌ - hope everything checks out for your H and you don't have to stress for your upcoming FET. @ky29 - you go girl! Awesome follie count. Everything crossed for you! AFM - I'm sitting here with three little embryos snuggled nicely in my ute. They retrieved 8 on Thursday. Only 3 made it and they were transferred today. The RE said they looked really good. I'm grateful for this day. Now, we wait for the beta on 9/11! QOTW - I work at an advertising firm. I'm the director of the project management organization.
    That's wonderful news!!!!  I hope to follow in your footsteps soon!!  I'll be sending you positive vibes!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    LizBlue said:
    Hiya my lovely IFers. I'll do a better check in when I'm not mobile but I wanted to tell @Lesliem0901‌ that I'm PUPO with ya! Our last embaby is snuggling in - beta on 9/8. @Lesliem0901‌ do you feel as fantastically crazy as I do? Was that a cramp? Wasn't it? What does it mean? And we can't even drink our way through this. Argh. Everything crossed for us all. Big hugs ladies- as usual, you are my sanity.
    I'm keeping your little embaby in my thoughts and prayers!!!  Grow grow grow!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hi all, I'm new to this check in. After being on depo for 3 years, I stopped almost 2 years ago and my period never returned on it's own. I was sent to a RE. Clomid didn't work, we moved to gonal and ovidrel. For 3 cycles we did timed intercourse with no result. This past June, we did IUI for the first time and got a BFP. My hcg and progesteron levels were crappy from the start and I miscarried at 8 weeks. I had a d&c 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm apparently still retaining some tissue. So, when I was pregnant my hcg wouldn't go up and now it won't go down. Lovely. Anyway, my RE has decided the cysts that have been hanging out on my ovary for the past year need to go. I'll have that surgery on the 18th and I believe they will repeate the d&c also at that time, although I'm not positive. We were hoping to try again as soon as AF returned but now with the surgery we will have to wait. I'm thinking we may have to wait until January due to the fact that I doubt I'll be back on track in October, we will be apart for a week or so in November and in December with all the holiday stuff I don't know how timing an IUI would work. QOTW: I'm a special education teacher My fingers are crossed for everyone! ETA: I'm mobile so I'm sorry for the typos and weird formatting!
    Welcome!!  I am so sorry for everything you have been through!  Just when you think you have thing under control another road block is thrown in the way.  It's so frustrating.  I hope that these last two procedures will be what your body needs to get back to normal and carry your rainbow.  ((hugs))

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    LizBlue said:

Hiya my lovely IFers. I'll do a better check in when I'm not mobile but I wanted to tell @Lesliem0901‌ that I'm PUPO with ya! Our last embaby is snuggling in - beta on 9/8.

@Lesliem0901‌ do you feel as fantastically crazy as I do? Was that a cramp? Wasn't it? What does it mean? And we can't even drink our way through this.

Argh. Everything crossed for us all.

Big hugs ladies- as usual, you are my sanity.

Oooohhhh!! Yay for PUPO sister! I haven't felt any signs yet. My body is still adjusting to the slew of meds and suppositories I'm taking. I def can't sleep. I'm restless and constantly waking w a full bladder. I'm still very scared but grateful I've gotten this far. Everything crossed for 9/8!!
    Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• Options
    Thanks for the check-in @Frenchteachermomma and hooray for AF showing her ugly face so that you can get this show on the road! 

@Rocks526 same for you my dear, with added good vibes for a clear HSG

How frustrating @rubysi, I hope that this cycle will be your cycle!

Deep breaths @O2girl, deep breaths! Sending lots of good vibes for the mock transfer to go perfect.

@ky29 FX for your oddles!

@rachaeleigh Good luck Tuesday!

@lesliem0901 eek! 3 embies! So exciting! Everything crossed for you! For you as well @LizBlue!!!

@CandST2014 Welcome and I am sorry for your loss/complications. 

AFM: I know most of you saw my AW on Friday, but IUI #4 went well and numbers were great, so we are in 2WW desperately hoping that this is it. We have a consultation with our RE on Friday to discuss what happens next if this doesn't work; the assistant that performed the IUI warned that we'd have to go bcp for a cycle before they'd move us on to injectibles, but I'm going to see if that's really necessary considering we didn't have to do that with our previous RE before injectibles and I've never over produced on any monitored cycle. BUT, fingers crossed it's all just a huge waste of time. One can dream, right?

QOTW: I over see the online community, social media, and coordinate events for a magazine.

TTC #1: 3/2013
    02/2014: Clomid = BFN
    03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
    EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
    Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
    07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
    10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
    TWINS! 
    "Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015
  • Options
    @Feegan‌ fx for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"