Parenting after a Loss
Options

PAL Pre-School/School-Aged Check-In

Hey ladies! We had this check in for a while a few months back, but it kind of faded out.  I was wondering if any of you would be interested in this kind of check-in.  If so, just jump right in!

Welcome to the PAL Pre-School and School-Aged Check-in!

Milestones:
Challenges:  
Funny/cute stories:  
QOTW: What is your favorite and least favorite part of sending your kid(s) back to school?

Anniversary
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
  DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image

Re: PAL Pre-School/School-Aged Check-In

• Options
    I'd like to join :)  Thank you for doing this!

Milestones: DS1 started preschool today! Normally we just drop off at the door but since it was the first day, I walked him in to his classroom. He walked in, said to the teacher "Where do I put my backpack?" and jumped right in. I had to do a little convincing to get a goodbye kiss from him. I knew he'd be anxious to go because he loves being around other kids and since DS2's arrival we haven't gotten out as much as we did when it was just the two of us at home. I just hope he continues to love it and is excited to go every day.

Challenges:  The stubbornness. I don't know if it's just being 3 or if he's inherited that trait from DH's side of the family (FIL is one of the most stubborn men I know). I hope it's the former because at least then he'll outgrow it a bit!

Funny/cute stories:  He has a little Plasmacar he drives around the house and we were playing drive-thru the other day, pretending to be Dunkin Donuts. He ordered "2 donuts, chocolate and glazed, and an iced coffee with a turbo shot."  I guess he's been in the car with DH a time or two at DD. ;)

QOTW: What is your favorite and least favorite part of sending your kid(s) back to school?
    Favorite part is knowing he's getting social interaction. I've been feeling so guilty that the weather is still nice and we haven't gotten out as much as I'd like because DS2 isn't always content to be strapped in his seat in the stroller and he doesn't like being worn yet so any trips we make are brief. Least favorite is that I do miss him and worry about how he's doing.  Plus it's only 2.5 hours which means not really enough time to get a good nap in when DS2 sleeps. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"