March 2014 Moms

Yours or his. Part deux

lazyreaderlazyreader member
edited September 2014 in March 2014 Moms
https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/comment/76315730#Comment_76315730

Lol the old thread asked about various traits and what would you rather baby get - yours or his.

I'm mobile so I have to search (copy and paste) the traits we used. Brb

Boom:
OLD ANSWERS:
Eyes: Mine > his
Nose: Mine > his? Hard to tell
Hair: Mine > mine!
Skin complexion: His for sure > mix
general body size type: we're built the same? lol broad shoulders athletic build... > mixed

I got 2/5 right haha.

Re: Yours or his. Part deux

• I didn't do the original, but I'd love to play now with what my guesses would have been.
    Eyes: My eye shape, not sure on color though (we're all blue)
    Nose: Mine, I thought LO would get DHs
    Hair: His! I was/am so excited to have a red head:-)
    Skin complexion: DH fair skin, it just goes with the red hair;-)
    general body size type: long and slender just like dad. I figured he'd be a bit sturdier built like I am.

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn't do this the first time but I find that I'm hoping he's more like me. Um, let's not tell MH about that.

What we can tell so far:

Eyes: Both - they're my color but he has MH's lush, long lashes
    Nose: MH
    Hair: Mine
    Skin complexion: MH - he's not as fair as I was as a baby
    general body size type: Both - MH's height and my thickness = giant baby! (I weighed him today - 20.2 lbs at 5 months!)
  • Eyes: Either. My husband has beautiful green eyes and I have blue.
    **she def has my eyes

Nose: Well..his. I've broken mine 4 times so I don't really know what mine naturally looks like hah
    **again, I'm not too sure what my natural nose looks like so I'm thinking she has his? Although my mom says she looks a fair bit like me at that age.

Hair: his color, my texture (he's got auburn hair, but it's crazy curly. mine's straight)
    **she's a redhead and it looks pretty straight so far

Skin complexion: Mine
    **shes VERY fair. I'm fair but can tan and my H is fair and can't tan. I'm thinking she's the latter.

general body size type: Mine
    **shes going to be a big girl, so who knows if she'll have my build or my husband's

sense of humor: Either

temperament: Mine. My husband is a little TOO laid back

creativity: His! He's an artist/graphic designer

studiousness or work drive: ME. Again...he's laaaaid back. I'm driven and a really hard worker. We balance each other out

your negative quirks or his: What do you mean? We have no negative quirks.

outgoingness (you get what I'm trying to say): Prob me. I'm more sociable.

• Eyes- I said either, we both have largish brown eyes. She went with neither- she has hazel eyes like H's dad
    Nose - I can't tell. She still has a baby button nose.
    Hair- also can't tell. She's still basically bald.
    Complexion - she's more fair than either of us.
    Body type- seems more like DH. Hard to tell with all the baby chub, but she doesn't have much belly or leg rolls. She has my big head, though.
    Other - she's a pretty good sleeper, like DH. With a laid back temperament like me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eyes: mine

Nose: mine

Mouth: his

Chin: mine

Hair: not sure - mostly mine

Complexion : mine so far, but I am very white, she may darken in the sun like her dad

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Eyes: his, I was hoping for blue, but they have turned brown just like daddy's

Nose: more mine, but a combo of both

Hair: mine, although I suspect it will darken to DH's color. He does have DH's eyebrows

Mouth: all mine! His pout is straight from my gene pool

Skin complexion: currently he is pale like mommy since he doesn't go in the sun, but he will end up wit DH's more olive complexion just like DS1 did.

general body size type: more mine

Temperament: more mine, he is such a laid back baby. Nothing really fazes him.

Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"