Military Families

Tricare Reserve Select & Progesterone

My family is on Tricare Reserve Select and I needed to start Progesterone Shots last week. Tricare only covers ONE specialty hospital in the whole state of Ohio and they do not make the injectable. Does anyone know if you can get the medication through mail order? I even went as far as calling Wright Patterson Air Force base to see if I could get them from there, but they do not make them either they said. Just getting so frustrated because they are expensive.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tricare Reserve Select & Progesterone

• HernsyHernsy member
    I'm pretty sure Freedom Fertility Pharmacy - a mail order pharmacy will run it through Tricare Reserve Select and it will pay.  I just got my second set of the PIO and Estrace with a co-pay. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Have you had any contact with Express Scripts?  Tricare covers all of my fertility injections, and they are shipped in a 3 month supply from Express Scripts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you need to have it in shot form?  I have to take progesterone suppositories in the early stages of pregnancy, and I get them filled in a pharmacy out in town because our MTF didn't have them.

I have also gotten them from Express Scripts. 

Not sure if the shots are different or for a different phase of pregnancy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"