April 2013 Moms

Nude Photos

MrsHartman7MrsHartman7 member
edited September 2014 in April 2013 Moms
It seems like every other week there is some nude photo scandal in the news with celebrities getting their phones stolen etc. I have never once been tempted to take nakey pics of myself to keep on my phone, but maybe Im in the minority here? If your phone/computer got hacked right this minute, would there be nude pics?
imageimageimage

Nude Photos 73 votes

Yep
13% 10 votes
Nope
83% 61 votes
SS
2% 2 votes

Re: Nude Photos

• Well maybe some NSFW nursing shots but certainly nothing 'sexy'
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited September 2014
    If you are a celeb you especially should know better. You are a target and those things eventually get leaked one way or another.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I once texted DH (when he was DBF), a faceless bra pic and that was the closest I've ever come. That said, I also don't have a ton of body confidence, so "sexting" anything other than my boobs never seemed like a sexy idea!?  But I think it is probably a pretty bad decision, no matter who you are and who you are texting with!  Dummies. 1) stop using the cloud, 2) stop taking naked photos.

And yes, of course we all have the right to have whatever information we want on our phones and devices, whether that's photos or text or whatever -- but if you use non-secure storage, then you run the risk of being hacked, and that's just a matter of course these days with the virtual lives we lead.

Similarly, yes, it is my right to be on the bump and post pics of my kid, but if somebody decides to use my photos in an icky way,then I'm an idiot for having posted them... same premise.  

Basically, everything on a mobile device is completely unsafe.  Apple just announced today that they are partnering with the major card companies to have mobile wallet on the next version of iPHone, and after what I just lived through at work, ALLLLLLLL my warning bells are going off. Not a good idea.

• All of this talk of nude photos makes me wish I had taken some before 3 babies & 3 c-sections wreaked havoc on my body. I've always been critical of my appearance but I would love to have my old body back!
  • AnnieJar said:

All of this talk of nude photos makes me wish I had taken some before 3 babies & 3 c-sections wreaked havoc on my body. I've always been critical of my appearance but I would love to have my old body back!

THIS!!! I look at my stretch marked, flabby tummy and think how I should never have felt so self conscious about my pre-baby self!
  • Not nude but a lingerie picture. One, and only one that doesn't include my face.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • No. Just, no.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • There's a few pictures and a tape, I'm sure it's in the stupid clouds hands now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• cece2682 said:
    I was looking at a picture I took I my bare belly with my hands over it as a heart when we found out we were expecting and I thought to myself, wow I forgot what it was like to have a belly without flab or stretch marks. It made me miss it.
    I have never known what that is like... never had it... one advantage of being overweight prior to pregnancy = zero body image issues related to pregnancy. :-)
  • I honestly dont understand why anyone would ever have this.

Anniversary

• I honestly dont understand why anyone would ever have this.

I don't know why you'd keep an image like this of yourself on your phone but if you took one and sent it, it is likely in a cloud somewhere... Which I believe is how it got hacked.
  • Sorry I meant like why would you ever take a naked picture of yourself? I just don't understand it. At all.

Anniversary

• letranger said:
    I look hot naked and certainly there are some peeps who may still have such photos of me. That said there is nothing wrong with taking nude photos as long as they are yours.
    I Completely agree!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"