North Florida Babies

Daycare costs in Jacksonville?

My husband and I are going to start TTC and I'd like an idea on what childcare costs are in Jacksonville. If you have a LO, can you tell me what your monthly costs are and if its part time or full time?

Re: Daycare costs in Jacksonville?

• I'm going to be paying $160/week for an in-home daycare- but that is cheap. Other in-homes I spoke with were around $200 and daycare centers $200+.
  • thanks @mary1217. I was figuring it was going to be about $1000 a month or so. 
  • Loading the player...
  • What side of town in Jacksonville?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I live in Mandarin, but work Downtown so anything in between. 
  • I talked to two centers, right around the Hodges/Kernan areas (we're thinking of moving to Jax from Atlanta), and Le Petit was $800/mo full-time, and Goddard was $1000/mo full-time. (For reference, the Goddard School we've picked here in Atlanta is $1300/mo full-time.)
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • I live in the Bartram Area and work downtown. We used The Growing Room. It started out nice but there have been a lot of staff changes. We decided to remove our kids from there are the start of the summer. Our 2 yr old was Full-time and we paid $200+/week and our school age child was there for before and after care at about $80/week. Hope that helps.
    We are currently on the hunt for a new facility
  • Thanks for the information! Very helpful!
  • When my 12 week leave is up LO will be attending Bright Horizons on Southside Blvd (near Avenues Mall).  It use to be for Bank of America employees only but now is open to all Public.  I believe part time was $440/semi monthly (so a little more than $800/mo) and full time was $520/semi monthly! They are amazing and everyone I know who's child has gone there just raves about them. 
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"