Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Deleted post

Re: Deleted post

• Options
    Your temps do not reflect O. Like Joy said, keep temping and having sex.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    mstott816mstott816 member
    edited September 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Keep temping. Also, may I suggest you delete that Ovia app, and download Fertility Friend? It's way easier to read and interpret.
  • Options
    Agree with pp. Keep going with the temps and eventually you'll see something. Also, fertility friend is better than Ovia, you might consider it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I agree, you have not ovulated yet. Maybe this is a long cycle for you or you have a short lp. And ditto, use fertility friend. Its easier to read.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    You said you were on the pill for 10 yrs, so you body has been doing what the pills tell it to. Now that you are off bc it will find its own natural rhythm for your cycle. So it will be different, most likely. Keep temping and charting and you will see a pattern. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Your body was on a fairly set schedule thanks to a pill. Take the pill away and your body is going to do its own thing. Be patient.

Stop looking at individual temps. Its the big picture you need to wait to see.

I know this is overwhelming, but chill out. Find a hobby, have some drinks, go for a walk but you are going to drive yourself and others crazy with this.

You were given great advice. No one was rude but if you want to keep going on the defensive and saying ridiculous things then you may very well see what rude is.

Also, we aren't into hand holding and you have yet to venture out and offer any type of support to anyone else. This is a great community but just as you want people to be there for you, you need to do the same.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Options

mstott816 said:

You don't have to be rude and a jerk. This is a stressful time and a new experience for me. So thanks for making me not want to come back.

I'm assuming that you mean me? Quoting is helpful, and I was neither rude or a jerk ( but thanks for the name calling there ) I gave you straight forward advice about what you are looking for & how this board works. I guess you just didn't like that I didn't sugar-coat it for you ??

The OP may not have appreciated it, but I did. I can't stand when someone has all the time in the world to post about herself and provide additional clarification in order to get her questions answered, but when it comes to other posts that don't directly involve her, she's "too busy" to read or respond. This is not directly aimed at this OP, but I still appreciate the reminder @wickedsugar‌ that this is a community of give and take.
  • Options
    LuluRMLuluRM member
    edited September 2014
    OP, we have real concerns and sadness in our little community today (which you would know if you lurked the boards), no one cares about your unwarranted butt-hurt.

Go away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"