One & Done: Only child

FFTC?

Can we play? 

Mine is that I am physically attracted to all of the men on the ourtime.com commercial (ourtime.com is a dating website for people over 50).

:\">

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

Re: FFTC?

• I yelled at DD quite a bit this morning. I could not get her to get off the potty so we could leave. We were running very late and she was fighting me tooth and nail. I feel horrible about it because I think her tummy hurts. She cried and cried the whole way to MIL'S house. I should have stayed home with her. Darn working mom's guilt! I always feel so conflicted.
    Ug!  I hate when I yell at DD out of frustration, so I feel you on this.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• DD had her first night in her big girl bed. I ended up laying with her til she fell asleep. Both times I left her alone I ended up catching her playing. I know she's getting used to the bed but how do you teach the bed is for sleep?

I am dreading big girl bed conversion.  Note that my DD is a full year older than yours and we still have not even attempted! 

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • DD had her first night in her big girl bed. I ended up laying with her til she fell asleep. Both times I left her alone I ended up catching her playing. I know she's getting used to the bed but how do you teach the bed is for sleep?

mama. take it from me, do not start that - it will be impossible to break. my dd is turning 3, she's been sleeping in a big girl bed for well over a year, and I still have to lie down with her every night - EVERY NIGHT - for her to go to sleep.
    imageimageimage
  • We had to switch DS in May and he hasn't slept since.  He found the ejector seat and would constantly fly over the edge as soon as we put him in the crib and anytime he woke up during the night.  We also have to lay with him to keep him in his bed.  It's awful, but my child hates sleep, and its the only way we've found to force him to stay in his bed.  We chose that over the locking him in his room until he gives up alternative.  I have no idea which is better and neither are great options! 
    I do both (I don't lay in bed but I read a story and hang out in his room for awhile) and then I close the door (which has a childproof knob on it). I'd definitely rather keep him confined to the room than who knows what he'd get into in the middle of the night if he woke up and started wandering. I tried a gate for awhile and he climbed it like it wasn't there. I still use a monitor so closing the door really doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"