April 2015 Moms

*~Tuesday 9/2 Symptoms~*

NoraMiaNoraMia member
edited September 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Good Morning Ladies,

How does it feel to be pregnant today?

Side note: How was your holiday weekend?
December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *~Tuesday 9/2 Symptoms~*

• Today I feel awful.  I have really tried not to complain about being nauseated but today I FEEL AWFUL.  I just want to ugly cry and run home in all honest.

As for my holiday weekend it was nice being off for three days but I felt pretty shitty for the majority of it too.

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

October Siggy Challenge- Halloween Fail

• aeith11 said:

Today I feel awful.  I have really tried not to complain about being nauseated but today I FEEL AWFUL.  I just want to ugly cry and run home in all honest.

As for my holiday weekend it was nice being off for three days but I felt pretty shitty for the majority of it too.

So sorry to hear that! Maybe have some crackers and ginger ale, it seems to help. I hope you feel better!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 6 weeks, 6 days here.  

Nausea is a constant challenge and usually gets better only in the evening--when I'm so tired I can barely function.  PLUS, I know this sounds crazy--but I think the bump is triggering some nausea.  Every time I sign on I get the urge to puke.  Not sure if it's the screen scrolling?  Or maybe that I'm more focused on it when I'm here?  Either way, I plan to power through.

On the plus side--our first ultrasound is tomorrow morning!  So excited (and pretty nervous, too).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hollemak said:
    Not much to write home about symptoms-wise or holiday weekend-wise but I have my first appointment today so I'm excited! So I guess my answer is it feels exciting. 11 o'clock cannot come fast enough.
    Good Luck!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 6 weeks, 6 days here.  

Nausea is a constant challenge and usually gets better only in the evening--when I'm so tired I can barely function.  PLUS, I know this sounds crazy--but I think the bump is triggering some nausea.  Every time I sign on I get the urge to puke.  Not sure if it's the screen scrolling?  Or maybe that I'm more focused on it when I'm here?  Either way, I plan to power through.

On the plus side--our first ultrasound is tomorrow morning!  So excited (and pretty nervous, too).
    LOL! I think reading about all the symptoms sometimes triggers something in me. Good Luck with your US and let us know how it goes! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Feeling pretty good so far today. Lately the pattern has been that I feel good up until lunchtime and then feel crummy after eating lunch. Hoping to break that pattern today. Three day weekend was nice, having a three-and-a-half-day work week will be even nicer.
    BFP 8/8/14 - EDD 4/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • First time adding symptoms! 7 weeks, 2 days and nausea has arrived in full force. Rushing around getting my 7 and 9 year olds off to school this morning was brutal!! First appointment/ultrasound on Friday and I'm counting down the days!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not too bad yet...but I haven't eaten yet and I don't want to. :D happy birthday to me. I hope cake tastes as good coming back up as it does going down! And I hope I don't give myself away...still haven't told anyone.
  • kmerkle1 said:
    Not too bad yet...but I haven't eaten yet and I don't want to. :D happy birthday to me. I hope cake tastes as good coming back up as it does going down! And I hope I don't give myself away...still haven't told anyone.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Holiday weekend was awesome, had our ultrasound and told our parents and siblings that I'm pregnant. Spent the weekend on the bay with family and had a crab feast yesterday, so it was good that I had a nice little break from the nausea for a few days....but today, it is back with a vengeance, just in time for me to return to work :(

Me-24~~ DH-25~~Married 6/15/2013~~Pregnant with our first due April 2, 2015~ Septate/ Bicornuate/Arcuate /some kind of not-normal uterus- won't know for sure which one till after babe is born~~Hoping for a full term baby!

BabyFetus TickerWorkout Row Flip Fail.gif

• Feeling better, yesterday was really rough!  I lost my whole dinner last night, so I'm really hungry, which is the easiest pregnancy symptom to deal with!

Holiday weekend was very good - my younger son turned 1 and we had a big party at a local park.  It was nice to see family & friends!
  • I really tried to enjoy the weekend..but it was rough. All the nausea and fatigue. I have also consumed an entire box of saltine crackers..and now I'm out.. I'm contemplating a quick trip from work to the store for a box of them.

Otherwise, I'm having a hard time being excited for my appointment tomorrow. I feel emotionally drained..and my MIL keeps sending me nursery pins on Pintrest b/c she's stalking my board. (even though I started pinning to a secret board after she wrote something cheeky on FB about future grandkids). I care for them dearly, but her behavior is just pissing off my hormones!

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I though my nausea was going away on Friday.. it seemed to let up and even for the most part on Saturday, but yesterday had icky periods and this morning was rough.
    My boobs are really sensitive...especially my nipples. painful if they are hit. Otherwise OK.
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At 8w4d I'm already feeling much better in the morning sickness arena. I still get queasy but not nearly as much and as long as I eat I'm okay. The hunger is driving me nuts! I'm hungry every hour or two, like, desperately hungry. And if I don't eat I start to feel really sick. Acne like crazy too. Under the acne, my skin glows, but who can tell through all the spots?! And I slept badly last night: weird dreams, kept waking up, only had to pee once though. I haven't had problems with mood swings until yesterday - now I tear up at anything and want to bolt my door against the in laws! :)
  • I'm 9 weeks today, and so far today hasn't been awful. I have found if I drink a small glass of Sprite before I get active it helps a lot. And throughout the day when I start feeling a wave I will take a sip and it helps. I'm hoping I have gotten through the toughest part of ms! I am still exhausted to no end. I spent most of my weekend sleeping. It felt so good though. I can no longer sleep on my stomach comfortably, mainly because it hurts my boobs. I am sleeping a lot on my back which I hate cause I know soon that won't be an option. A pregnancy pillow may be in my near future. My dreams are off the wall, my husband doesn't understand my stories in the mornings. Other than that I guess I can't complain. After a tough week last week I am welcoming this relief.
  • I am a hormonal bitch. My emotions are all over the place. Mostly I get pissed off very easily though! Skin looks like crap. Nauseous this morning and I cant sleep! Booooo. I am 9 weeks exactly today though, trying to stay positive, excited to be in the final stretch of my first trimester!!!!
  • Woke up throwing up and having an upset stomach. Could be food poisoning more then anything. Had to push back my doctors appointment to later today. 

Looks like my boyfriend is sleeping in the other room tonight (he tosses and turns alot in his sleep which I can't handle with a queasy stomach to start)

My holiday weekend was pretty good, they had a community baby shower that anyone can go to and I learned about labor, was fed yummy food and catered/pampered and got a free baby bouncer. 
    BabyGagaPitaPata Cat tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If I pace myself and eat frequently then I hardly feel pregnant. If I push too hard to get things done and don't eat when I need to then all hell breaks loose. 

We had a quiet holiday weekend as a family which is what we really needed. Last night DH and I met the midwife and then went out to dinner and on a country drive. I was so nice!
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • RinnyBee said:
    I feel like ass. And my eye is twitching, so I'm chowing down on a banana. Please stop twitching, eye!
    I had the eye twitching last night. It was weird.
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • I've taken to my bed today, I'm just so tired. Took off work and trying to rest. 8w 1d, and feeling every symptom.
  • Today I struggled to keep the vitamins down, but I succeeded then ate :)

My weekend was spent at work :(

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Today I struggled to keep the vitamins down, but I succeeded then ate :) My weekend was spent at work :(
    I've been taking my vitamins at night and it has helped a lot. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited September 2014
    I'm so tired, all the time. Nauseous all the time. Peeing all the time, lol. Basically I am miserable but it will all be worth it! :)

Edited: spelling

• Besides having a toothache, earache and feeling nauseous I am good.

Had a busy weekend and just trying to recover now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Fatigue!

I was at a Jack Johnson concert last night dancing for 3 hours straight, and I loved it- but man, I kept getting waves of tiredness!

BFP #1: 10/2011, Pre-eclampsia in last 6 weeks, emergency C-section, DD born 6/25/11

BFP #2: 8/16/14, Ectopic Pregnancy & Methotrexate Inj. 9/5/14, Adverse MTX reaction, HCG levels down after 2 weeks

BFP #3: 2/23/2016, EDD 10/28/2016

• If I pace myself and eat frequently then I hardly feel pregnant. If I push too hard to get things done and don't eat when I need to then all hell breaks loose. 

We had a quiet holiday weekend as a family which is what we really needed. Last night DH and I met the midwife and then went out to dinner and on a country drive. I was so nice!
    This is exactly how I'm feeling too! I feel fine if I move slow, get plenty of rest, and keep eating! :)
  • I just feel sooo lazy all the time! I literally come in from work and have to get my DH to do everything (ok I might be milking it a little bit :) ) because I haven't got the energy to do anything and don't feel like cooking because it makes me feel so sick! I keep telling DH that it will all be better in 2nd trimester (only 4 weeks to go!) I think he's looking forward to it more than me haha!!
  • 7w4d

Continue to feel pretty good.  Bloating/weight gain is my only symptom.

Had an awesome holiday weekeend.  Lots of quality family time.

Ultrasound and first OB appointment is on Friday.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• More bloated than I have ever been in my life. Going to the bathroom helps for about 5 mins. Also my boobs still hurt. Nothing new.
  • Some days I'm hungry all the time and some days I'm sleepy. I also had a little bit of round ligament pain today. That's a good thing right??

My holiday weekend was great! It was nice to not have any plans other than to relax

B-)
  • I posted this individually but apparently it belongs in the symptoms thread... Whatever.
    I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this. So before I got pregnant my boobs were just squishy. When I first found out I was pregnant they were super hard and my milk ducts felt super swollen and I was only 6 wks along. Today I turned 8 weeks and my boobs are firm and squishy but not as hard as before. They still hurt a lot but not as much as before. Maybe I'm used to it? Anyone else having this?
  • Texan912 said:
    I posted this individually but apparently it belongs in the symptoms thread... Whatever. I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this. So before I got pregnant my boobs were just squishy. When I first found out I was pregnant they were super hard and my milk ducts felt super swollen and I was only 6 wks along. Today I turned 8 weeks and my boobs are firm and squishy but not as hard as before. They still hurt a lot but not as much as before. Maybe I'm used to it? Anyone else having this?
    Your boobs go thru lots of changes with pregnancy, I think what you are going thru is normal. Mine go from firm to soft everyday... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Laurski81 said:
    7w today

I'm just going to jump in because I'm sure no one really cares for a huge intro. I'm Laurski, I have a 2 year old DS and my EDD is 4/21/15 with this LO.

I am so incredibly bloated it is crazy and I have no interest in eating anything.  The nausea is starting to creep up on me randomly throughout the day and my boobs are getting much fuller.  My nipples are also very, very sore and I am having random sharp pains in my abdomen. 
    Welcome!

The random sharp pains could be growing pains as my dr refers to them... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well, about this time when I was pregnant in February (before my miscarriage) my symptoms started to disappear....should have realized. 

But this time...nice and strong! I haven't been so exhausted...I'm always tired. Always. I think I pee every 30 minutes. And, (like last time) my nausea comes at night and hangs out with me. I haven't thrown up, but it's like a low level and constant feeling. Makes me feel even more exhausted.

Other than that, the fiance was shocked at how big my boobs are. We're both happy with them :D
    I take all of these symptoms happily and can't wait for Friday! Ultrasound day!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/7e/e6b4b4e002c57939f8c86f139d0897.jpgimage
  • Today was my first day back in the classroom and I am exhausted!! (And the kids weren't even in today!!). I'm wondering if I'll actually be able to teach while pregnant.

Other than that, I can't get enough fruit juice...I chug it down in glasses. Maybe my body is feeling like it needs to replace the grapes from missing wine with some other fruit?? lol

Oh, and my nips are so so sore. That's no fun. :(
    image"">image"">imageimage

• Does being dehydrated give anyone else cramps??
  • Salt and vinegar chips have saved me from my afternoon nausea battle.

I told H this, and I know I'll go home to at least 3 bags.  
    You just made my mouth water...thanks! 

• Today was my first day back in the classroom and I am exhausted!! (And the kids weren't even in today!!). I'm wondering if I'll actually be able to teach while pregnant.

Other than that, I can't get enough fruit juice...I chug it down in glasses. Maybe my body is feeling like it needs to replace the grapes from missing wine with some other fruit?? lol

Oh, and my nips are so so sore. That's no fun. :(
    LMAO!! I can totally related, yesterday at lunch this guy was having a glass a wine and I was salivating lol!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi Ladies - this is my first post. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow after 3 years of trying, multiple rounds of IUI and IVF and 2 miscarriages. Our first ultrasound is on Thursday and I'm super nervous since we haven't made it this far yet.
    So far symptom wise - I have super sore and swollen boobs, very bloated, can't seem to drink enough water, peeing all the time and very bad heartburn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"