November 2014 Moms

Friday/ Saturday Ticker Change.....Come On Down....!

EDD/Weeks:

Symptoms:

Updates:

GTKY: What're you looking forward to in September?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday/ Saturday Ticker Change.....Come On Down....!

• Loading the player...
  • Another late commenter... I'm just rarely on the computer/have time on Friday or Saturday!

EDD/Weeks: Nov 7, 30 weeks

Symptoms: Getting more uncomfortable both in me moving around, and especially with baby moving around. Baby #2 is totally an alien like big brother. I swear it's like I attempt to lay down for a nap and baby is like "Oh, hey, lemme KIIIICK and STREEEETCH". More trouble sleeping than usual (but not too bad). Also more mood swings. I am MOST DEFINITELY not in 2nd trimester anymore.

Updates: Everything going good. I go every 2 weeks now. Oh, and I gained 1lb from 26 weeks to 30 weeks. So I celebrated the small weight gain with 2 Dunkin Donuts & an iced latte. I'm not usually a chain coffee kinda girl, but there's a DD right by my Doctor's office. :)

GTKY: What're you looking forward to in September? A brief beach vacation! It's only 3 nights, but we are trying to work around my freelance schedule so I don't miss out on any work. No work = no money. ALSO, I am excited about the possibility of picking up a little bit more freelance work. I currently only work 22-24 hours a week, which is sufficient income, but if I pick up this other gig, it'll be an additional 16 hours or so, and all that money will go straight to savings to help pad my "maternity leave". Plus, I am excited about the actual project too, as it's different from my other work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• DoubleUp8 said:
    Very late to the party. I was on vacation with no internet and limited cell service

EDD/Weeks: Oct. 31, 31 Weeks, Pineapple

Symptoms: Tired, back/sciatica pain, inner thighs are sore, baby kicks like crazy. Starting to get full a lot faster, so I am eating in stages more.

Updates: 30 Week appt everything looked good. Measuring right on track.

GTKY: What're you looking forward to in September? Our anniversary, Football, cool weather, pumpkins, mums, cider! All of it!

bahahah...LOVE that gif!  Homegirl was excited!!

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"