Chit Chat

You don't have to read this, just need to vent

I'm just having a miserable time with alot of things. Mostly work. I feel so stressed and like I'm always doing something wrong. After almost passing out at work, it was suggested, for the third time since I got pregnant, that I step down from management only now I actually am. I just feel like I've been singled out over different things. Some people can do so much and get a way with it. Theres also some changes in the company and I just feel like if anything goes wrong while I'm working that I'll hear about it and I may get written up when truly, I'm trying as hard as I can. 

My fiance is going to be getting laid off within the next 2 or 3 weeks. He'll be able to collect unemployment but I was really counting on the pay I was getting and the hours I was getting to make sure we would be able to make it through. He plans on looking for other employment but in the area we live in, it is hard to get a job that pays more the minimum wage. We are planning a wedding and have a baby coming in December. Not going to lie, this was an unplanned pregnancy and I know I should have been more careful but accidents happen. This little boy is a blessing but I feel like I'm letting everyone down. I don't feel happy, I feel almost anxious when I have to work because I can't help expecting something to go wrong. 

My fiance tries his best to make me feel better. He is very supportive and told me if I wanted to just give my notice and find something elsewhere, even at minimum wage, he would back me because he just wants me to be happy. However it only helps to a point. I don't know what to do. I dont want to let my fiance down or my baby. I need to make sure he is taken care of even if it means me being unhappy. I just feel lost. I spent about 2 hours crying tonight. I just needed to get how I felt out and didn't know what else to do. For anyone who does read this rambling, thanks for taking the time. Im sure most of this doesnt even make sense. Hope everyone else is is better spirits.

Re: You don't have to read this, just need to vent

• I did, The emergency room had done a bunch of tests but everything came back normal. They aren't sure what caused it. I've had multiple people tell me to just give a 2 week notice and let it at that. I don't know it I can. I do plan on talking with my doctor about the way I've been feeling at my next appointment. 

Thank you for the kind words
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"