Today my sons daycare teacher fed him cracker jacks. He has a severe allergy to nuts, which they know and they have an epipen there for him as well as directions and an allergy list on thir desk. When I picked him up thy said, oh your son just threw up we were going to call you. My first question was what did he eat, found out it was cracker jacks. they hadn't even called me! I took him home and gave him Benadryl and called his pediatrician, was told to moniter him. Well he threw up 4 more times so took him to the ER to be on safe side. This time he had no hives like he has before. My concern is what do I do now about his school? I am beyond pissed they fed him that and then didn't react urgently enough or call me. Do I keep him there for the summer or not? do i take him tomorrow? i dont have other daycare lined up.he has been there four years but if they are going to be negligent like this I can't trust them. I am jus baffled this happended and how.