Options

how old you were you?

2»

Re: how old you were you?

• Options
    ruby0710ruby0710 member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Live in DC. I had my first kid when I was 29 and DH was 30.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be 31 when our first is born.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Turning 30 this weekend and haven't started TTC yet, DH is 32
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I will be 27 and DH 29 when this baby is born.

• Options
    I was 29 when we started TTC.  We were 30 when we had our son.  I will be 31 next month and we are going to be TTC again soon. 
  • Options
    I was 21 and bf was 25 with DS
  • Options
    We are on the younger end of the spectrum because we moved in together when I was 18. We got married at 21. Pregnant now at 24. I'll be 25 when the baby is born and DH will be 27. It just feels right for us because we have lived together for 6 years and been married for 3. We have finished a lot of our personal goals like traveling, saving money, buying a house, etc. We can afford a child and have cut back significantly in preparation for the expense. More than that, emotionally we just feel ready and like someone is missing from our family. DH is 100% on board which was always very important to me.

College really changes timelines. I feel like all of our college friends are a decade away from having children, and most of them are not married yet. Our friends who didn't go to college mostly are married with children, or planning kids soon. We also live in Alabama, and it is less common to have kids later in life here. So we feel really supported and most people's response was "it's about time!" lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @kyliedaniellexx‌ I do the opposite, I say I'm 23 all the time and I'm still 22 I'm like 8 months older then so so I'm so used to being a year ahead of him! Haha

Ps I feel like I'm stalking you but it's totally unintended

So was 19 when he had troy
    we were both 22 when we had Griffin
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Options
    I was 19 and married when my first was born. 22 when my second was born and just had my third at 23.
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was 21 and DH was 23 when we had DD. Now almost 23 and have been TTC #2 for 4 months! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers *TTC since 1/12* BFP: 7/6/12 Miscarriage 7/23/12 @5w3d BFP: 10/12/13 EDD 6/24/13
  • Options
    I was 23 and DH was 27.
    When I deliver this time I will be 31 and DH will be 36 and we are finished.
    Me: 31 DH:36
    DSS: 15 DS: 7
    DD born 1/3/15

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    36 when we had our first, with luck I will be either a couple months shy or beyond my 40th when we have our 2nd.
  • Options
    31 with DD, 33 with DS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    married at 21, DD at 22 and DS was born exactly 1 month before my 25 birthday
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Had my 1st at 30, 2nd at 32, and 3rd at 34.  Now we are done.

We got married when I was 28 and DH was 32.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    I was 18 with my first, 20 with my second, and the 3rd boy was born when I was 21. My husband and I had the kids together, but we didn't get married until last September. I'm 27 now, he's 28, and we're ttc one more. Hopefully it'll happen in the next few months, so I'll be 28 when the next is born.
    ~Dreah~

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I was 21 when I had my son, and I'm 29 and DH is 31 and we are TTC for baby 2. (Which has been a lot harder then I thought)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"