March 2015 Moms
Options

Ovary Pain?

I have this achy pain approximately where my right ovary is located. It's constant. I couldn't lie on my left side at all last night because it hurts too bad so I had to lie on my right side curled up in a ball. It has been this way for over 24 hours.

With my first pregnancy I experienced a lot of RLP shooting pains but never anything this constant. Has anyone else experienced such a thing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ovary Pain?

• Options
    I haven't, but if it's bad you might want to put a call in to your doctor for peace of mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have this on my left side. The general consensus from a few drs I've spoken to was that mine is cause by the fact that I have a lot of scar tissue on that side (Ovarian cysts removed, endometrial mass removed, cancerous mass removed) and that it also happens to be where my LO sought purchase. It still causes me some anxiety, but much less now that I have some answers. I'd say definitely follow up with your doctor. Nothing helps like peace of mind... knowing is always it's own relief, no matter the answer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"