September 2014 Moms
Options

Cervical Dilation comparison

I had almost forgotten about this. Someone shared this on my BMB last pregnancy. Though it's interesting to gain a perspective, I've never looked at a bagel the same way since then.

Re: Cervical Dilation comparison

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do your kegels! LOL

• Options
    My kids have been eating cinnamon raisin bagels. I'm so jealous. Stupid effing gd. That may just be one of my first meals once this kiddo escapes.
  • Options
    This makes me think about being able to feel my cheerio turn into a bagel... I'm a first timer, can someone tell me if you can feel this all happening and a side note, I love bagels but I may not be able to look at one for a while! Lol!
  • Options
    That's not what I meant, but thanks for making me feel stupid :)
  • Options
    @trebekastan‌ that was rude, I was asking a question about something I have never experienced. Also, you can dialate with out contractions. Regardless, I thought this sight was somewhere for women who are pregnant to talk about their pregnancy and ask questions with out feeling fear of being made to feel stupid. So thanks for that!
  • Options

@trebekastan‌ that was rude, I was asking a question about something I have never experienced. Also, you can dialate with out contractions. Regardless, I thought this sight was somewhere for women who are pregnant to talk about their pregnancy and ask questions with out feeling fear of being made to feel stupid. So thanks for that!

QFP

Contractions are what push the baby down, the pressure of the baby's head opens the cervix. Usually. That's how it was explained to me. But I'm a FTM too so anyone should feel free to correct that.

image Baby Girl born September 23, 2014

• Options
    @kmbk27 Don't worry gurl! I got you on the red pen!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You are very welcome! Also, you could not dilate from a "cheerio" to a "bagel" without contractions. This is a sight site where people can post whatever they want and if you feel stupid that is no fault of mine. 

And just in case you wanted the live version:

DED. I freaking love Katt Williams. I might have just peed a little. Simple bitch lmfao!!

• Options
    conradragingconradraging member
    edited September 2014

You are very welcome! Also, you could not dilate from a "cheerio" to a "bagel" without contractions. This is a sight site where people can post whatever they want and if you feel stupid that is no fault of mine. 

And just in case you wanted the live version:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    CarmAlarm said:
    Am I the only one reading @solarajayy as Solar Va-Jay-Jay?
    Damn. Renewable energy vagina... so progressive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"