April 2015 Moms

How we told :)

Printed off and framed this picture for our immediate family and gave it to them. Sent it inna text to others. We plan on getting more done farther down the line :) how did you tell families?

Re: How we told :)

• Super cute! We haven't announced yet. We're waiting til 12, 13 weeks.
  • Cute!!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Loading the player...
  • Such cute ideas! I plan on having my DS hold a sign that says "I'm going to be a big brother! April 2015" and take a picture.
  • jennip68jennip68 member
    edited September 2014
    I wrote Big Sister in the sand on our vacation and my MIL walked up and saw it.  With DD we told my FIL by writing You're a grandpa on a golfball. For my MIL we snuck into her house and put tons of bue and pink ballons in the kitchen and recorded her coming home from the airport.  She freaked out!   For dh, I had a sign in the front yard that said Prayer makes all things possible, I had a few fatherhood books, and a teenie tiny onesie that had an H on it.  I went all out for our first!!

• We're waiting until my bday weekend (first in Oct) to tell our parents. I bought signs that's a grandparent theme and DH's mom is getting a baby carriage pandora charm.
    To make it fb official, I did this:
  • My parents live on a small island and my father commutes by boat so we bought an infant life preserver.  I can't wait to give it to them and tell them they'll need it next spring!  I can't wait to tell them but want to do it in person so we are going to visit in two weeks.  We will be almost 8 weeks by then and I want to be able to share all of this with my mother so don't want to wait any longer.  So excited!
  • My husband called my father.... they often talk business and jobs.   He told him about a new job he'd taken, with less pay,  more hours,  but great benefits.   My dad sounded entirely confused.

When he said the title was "Father" my Dad sniffled into the phone. I will never forget it!   (We were scheduled for IVF so it really came out of nowhere!).  
    image"">
    TTC since 2012
    Me 35, DH 32 -DH SA all clear
    8/97 severe perotinitis infection as a result of ruptured appendix. poss abdomen/tube scarring
    1/12 HSG all clear!
    2/12 Multiple fibroids diagnosed,  2 submucosal
    3/14 Hashimoto diagnosed, began treatment
    3/14 first RE appointment
    5/14 successful lapriscopic myomectomy via power morcellation
    as of 7/14.....not so patiently waiting
    poss IUI/IVF fall 2014
      BIG Surprise BFP Aug 2014!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"