Cloth Diapering

Workhorse sizing

I know every baby is different, but wanted to see what you guys would recommend. DD is 16 lbs @ 7 months. She's on the shorter side. I wanna get workhorses, but don't know if I should get Mediums (which would fit now) or jump into Large so I get the most use out of them?
image=
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Workhorse sizing

• We don't have any Large (yet), so I'm not sure just how large they are, but my kiddo is still in the red ones (Medium), and he's 8mo and about 19-20lbs.  I foresee him fitting in them for a while longer, as I still have lots of room in the waist, and we are doing ok on the rise (he is tall).  I skipped from newborn straight to Mediums and they were definitely really bulky at first, but workable as I just use them for overnight.  Not sure if that helps at all!  I guess my opinion would be that if they are for overnight, go with the Large.  If they are for everyday use, then I'd get what fits better now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My 25 pound 2 year old still fits medium. I don't have a large to compare it to, and if he grows much more, it won't fit, but you may get a lot out of medium.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is 19 lbs at 15 months, and still fits into mediums.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"