October 2012 Moms

meal plans and pullup question

What are you cooking this week.

Are you in pullups yet?what brand and size?
With pullups are the characters supposed to be worn in the front? :-/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: meal plans and pullup question

• Sunday .... Chicken tacos with edamame
    Monday ... Bbq at my sisters
    Tuesday...spaghetti w garlic bread and salad
    Wednesday...bbq chicken, sticky rice, and zucchini
    Thursday...leftovers
    Friday...sloppy Joe pizza with salad
    Saturday....chicken broccoli casserole

Not in pull UPS yet but will probable get huggies ones as I purchase our diapers from sams club or Costco and they sell the huggies brand.

I believe the character goes on the front. I'm only assuming as that is how the swim diapers are

• Yes character and fading design go on the front. She is in a 4t/5t.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • We are grilling burgers and veggies and taking a dip in the pool today.
    I baked chicken and potatoes and got corn from the farm we went to saturday and made spaghetti my lo favorite. I made a pound cake which may turn out to be bad idea
    I really dislike pampers training pants. Will try huggies next.
  • Mrs_Lady, Pampers training pants are the worst! They're huge and bulky and gave A a gnarly rash.  We used about 5 and gave the rest away.  We stick with Huggies, Walmart, or Target brand now, and Huggies Slip On diapers for when we're out and about.  Which makes me sad because I loved Pampers diapers, and we still use Pampers overnight for her.  Oh well.

I wish I had the patience and willpower to stick to a menu.  I decide what I'm making for supper at about noon that day, if I'm lucky.  I never could stick to a menu.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Mon- turkey brats and coney dogs on the grill, veggie kebabs
    Tues- turkey sloppy joes, corn
    Wed- turkey, mushroom, Swiss, and wild rice sausages, wrappend in crescent rolls, side salad
    Thurs- salad w grilled chicken
    That's as far as I got.

Were in Huggies pull ups. Size 4. There's characters on both sides, but front and back are labeled.
  • @marie79 , your Monday sounds delicious. Do you have a recipe / method?
  • Pampers easy ups or whatever they are suck. And I'm also pretty Pampers loyal. I typically hate Huggies diapers but Huggies pull ups were great for us for awhile. Then they stopped working overnight as DS1 got bigger. We use Goodnights now and they're the best I've found. But we STILL had leaks the past 2 nights while he was sleeping in bed with me.

No pull ups for DS2 yet. Child screams if I try putting him on the potty so I imagine we'll stay with diapers for awhile!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• L totally told me ahead of time today that she had to poop, but I dropped the ball. She said "I poop. I poop." I checked her diaper and no poop, so i figured she farted and was being goofy. I feel silly now, but i guess next time she tells me, I'll let her give it a go! I am so not ready!

Hugs my son started taking his pampers off and peed a few times on my floor so we pulled out potty but i admit not doing full on training

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"