October 2013 Moms
Options

I'm baAack....

I've been super busy with the house and all three young-ins, but with baby number 4 on the way... the house can just go die all alone in a mental ward somewhere... 

(I couldn't find what I wanted so a sleepy cat will work)

for those of you that don't remember me... I have 2 year old twins that will be 3 in march and my O13 baby all three of which are boys!! I have bad grammar, I over use the ........ thingy, I am (for the most part) happily married!

Re: I'm baAack....

• Options
    Drawing a blank
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    Drawing a blank
    the one who didn't do baby sign language because her twins were saying multiple words and phrases at 3 or 4 months old.
    We actually found out that the twins had such a surge in vocabulary because they have Aspergers.... They were diagnosed a few weeks ago. 
  • Options
    wedding06 said:
    Is your O13 baby talking? What were his first words and when. #curious Congrats on #4
    Nathan currently only says about 8 words. (mom, dad, baba, nana, got-it, want-it, going, and no)
  • Options
    This is basically a drive by BFP. Who cares?
    It might be... but for the last few weeks I haven't been able to sleep and have been spending a lot of extra time on my computer... because I am awake for several hours at night while everyone sleeps and I have no motivation to do any form of house work during the boys nap time. 
  • Options
    cdhaslag said:
    This is basically a drive by BFP. Who cares?
    It might be... but for the last few weeks I haven't been able to sleep and have been spending a lot of extra time on my computer... because I am awake for several hours at night while everyone sleeps and I have no motivation to do any form of house work during the boys nap time. 
    I'm so confused what the second part of this has to do with anything.
    I've been surfing the internet instead of doing anything extra... so I might actually participate in the birthday party planning posts.
  • Options

Drawing a blank

the one who didn't do baby sign language because her twins were saying multiple words and phrases at 3 or 4 months old.

Lol. Thanks. I do remember that craziness
  • Options
    I thought id come back and re read this post with a clearer head this morning, but that second sentence is still throwing me off. what the what
  • Options
    I think I remember you .... image
    < image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"