July 2013 Moms
Options

Icecream Truck Beep Beep

Abby, Alex & I just waved down the Icecream truck. We scored! Daddy just pulled up & I called down the street "in your mom's face! Sweet sweet ice cream debauchery!" :P

=P~

He laughed. After getting reamed by her over text & phone (at work MIL? C'mon man!") he brought home fresh baked cookies from Tiff's Treats. They deliver too...

So tell me, if money were no issue-- flag down the ice cream truck & order!

Icecream sandwhiches (neopolitan). Abby loves the nugget things & DH loves rocket pops!

It's 100*F here. Eat it quick ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Icecream Truck Beep Beep

• Options
    I love when they have the fudge center, ice cream on a stick with the soft white and chocolate coating around it. A good old bomb pop/firecracker is a yummy non ice cream treat. We got ice cream from the ice cream truck at the lake last year and it was hard for everyone to choose - so.many.yummy.things!

I miss this bakery near where dh and I worked when dating. The best chocolate chip walnut cookies. I crave them at least monthly. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bomb pop!

Nuf said
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Erinm278Erinm278 member
    edited August 2014
    The baseball mit with the bubble gum baseball!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    cshum24 said:

Remember the Flinstones push ups?!
    Omg, I'm salivating.

hell yes! I think they still make these!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    I have not had ice cream truck Ice cream in so long! We do not have ice cream trucks drive around where I live. My favorites were the screwball and the red, white, and blue popsicle.
  • Options
    Lucky ladies! Country girl here....so no ice cream truck. Some of those things sound heavenly!
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Popcicles!!
  • Options
    drumsticks or snickers ice cream bars! yum!

• Options
    Popsicles FTW!
  • Options
    Soft serve ice cream trucks?! I've never heard of such a thing, but that looks delicious @MissConstrued‌.

And my mouth is watering at all the things listed above. I want ice cream real bad now - ha.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• Options
    Soft serve chocolate with chocolate dip and crunch.

Bonus: 

• Options
    @hannahalex I totally know what you mean. The ice cream truck here is called Mr. Ding -a-Ling

Who in their right mind thought that *that* was a good name for a business to entice children?

I don't actually think it *is* sketchy, but we have not partaken. It always drives by during naps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"