TTC After a Loss
Options

Weekend Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc go here.

Hope everyone hss an enjoyable long holiday weekend!

Re: Weekend Throat Punch

• Options
    @mrandmrsk91011 I'm so sorry you guys are having a rough time. Also, parents suck sometimes. I'm so sorry that they think your H is lazy. There is no reason for them to say that. They are your parents and are supposed to love you AND HIM unconditionally. I am sending you giant hugs <3 I hope you guys get things squared away soon. Life is so stressful, and adding ttcal in there just makes it worse.  >:D<
  • Options
    @mrandmrsk91011 I completely get it! I really hope that things calm down in your neck of the woods with your parents. Also, come on good luck for H. I know that when my H and I were younger (21/22) we were always looking for that job to come our way, and finally we decided to start school again. The week my H started back at college, we got the call from his current job. He went to interviews and it took a long time, but by 25 we were established and were finally able to get our heads above water (so to speak). I hope that you guys get a break. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TP to having to renew tags for all three of our cars at the same time. $179.64 Ugh! I knew it was coming though, so that's my fault for not better planning! Sorry bank account, I've got a lot going on lately! 
  • Options
    @mrandmrsk91011‌ : I'm sorry your H is having such a hard time on the job front and even more sorry your parents are giving you a hard time. I can relate to YH's struggle, I luckily have a job but I hate it and have been looking for a new one for over a year with no luck! The job market is so tough right now. FX something comes through for YH soon and your parents get off your case!

@rslh10‌ : I hate that time of year! TP to all car-related expenses!

AFM - TP to starting a new semester of classes. I am going back to school to change careers but still working FT so I need to take class on Saturdays. Sucks!! Plus, first day of class today and there is a pregnant girl in class! That was really hard because when I registered for this class last month I thought I'd be the pregnant girl in class and seeing that girl in class today almost made me break down. TP to life for that one!
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Options
    @ashtog‌ - thanks. I felt kind of like a jerk being so jealous and sad because of something like that but I couldn't help it!
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Options
    mrandmrsk91011- I am so sorry sweetie.  It was very similar for us a few years back.  Just remember, things will get better.  IDK when, but they will.  Is there something else he can do until he can get the job he wants?  Is there anything to sell to help with money?  It sounds like a small break from your parents is a good idea for your mental health.  I will be thinking about you.

TP to myself I guess.  On my way to volunteer this morning, I realize that we have been TTC for a year this month.  While I know that is not long compared to some ladies, but I just never thought that we could get to that point.  I was so naive about how long it really takes and especially having a mc. If you would of told me that I would be here, I would have looked at your like you were crazy. 

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    EurydiceNymph- can you explain that to your mom and see if they can get moved down there while you are visiting?  Sorry you have to deal with that. 

Married-1/2012
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    EurydiceNymph- I hope she is receptive!!  If you get a hotel, it could be like a mini vacay!

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @jjbmstinco‌ your tags aren't working. See how the @ is black and the name is blue? It all needs to be blue to properly tag someone :) if you're copying and pasting the name, paste plain text. If not, just type it all out :D
  • Options
    @rlsh10- thanks for letting me know.  Here I was thinking I was cleaver.  I wish there was a faster way to tag people like my ipad does. That is half the reason I don't respond as much as I want too. I spent a lot of time looking up people's names!

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @PetraStonegirl‌ I'm so sorry they didn't call you, that's not right

@mrandmrsk91011‌ I'm sorry things are so hard right now and your parents aren't being supportive. I hope you can explain to them how their judgement impacts you and your relationship with them. Fx for MrK finding something soon

@EurydiceNymph‌ I think you should talk to your mom. Explain to her that her buying items for the future is very kind but now is not the time for you to be seeing everything. (((Hugs))) I hope it works out

TP to the gas company. We came home and the house smelled like gas! So we got the dog and went outside to call the emergency number to report odors. After being on hold for 30 min I called the fire dept. They told me to call 911 and get put on the list to get checked bc the gas company was doing something to their systems and they added too much of the odor!! So the police and fire have stopped by, assured us it's just the smell and we are outside while the house airs out. So much for my nap

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    CreechMommyCreechMommy member
    edited August 2014
    TP to damn AF for showing up today :(

So guess I'll drink up for now and wait to TTC next cycle 

Edit: wording

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @CreechMommy‌ (((hugs)))

@CFearsy‌ wth! Even if you had invited them there's no reason to go in your room. Key word being "your". That's just fucking rude I'm sorry.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• Options
    @cfearsy OH HELL FUCKING NO. I would be so pissed. I would have said something. But I mean honestly, who in their right mind thinks its okay to invite that many people over? So your BIL invites all those people? Nope. It's not a fucking party!!! How rude. I really truly hope you say something about how inappropriate it was of him. If the lights were on in your bathroom, my guess is druggie kid was snooping your med cabinet. FUCK I'M SO MAD FOR YOU.
  • Options
    @creechmommy I am so sorry for AF showing. Big hugs!
  • Options
    I am sending your all the virtual hugs @EurydiceNymph and really want to TP your Mom.  That is super shitty and I hope you enjoy your hotel and the rest of your trip.
    Why can't people just have some freaking empathy instead of just thinking about themselves.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    @eurydicenymph Oh love I am so sorry. I cannot believe all the hurtful things she said to you. I am glad you're in a hotel. I'm so so sorry.

Good luck with the rest of your visit! 
  • Options
    @EurydiceNymph- I am really sorry that your mom is being uncooperative.  I think  you are a brave woman to talk about your loss on FB. The comments she made were extremely hurtful and I am sorry that you have to deal with that.  ((hugs))

I hope you enjoy the hotel!

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @eurydicenymph I'm so sorry your mom is not understanding. I think it's brave of you to talk about your loss on FB and I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and taking care of your own peace of mind! Enjoy Mackinaw! Eat some fudge for me. :) Hopefully the weather is nicer and the leaves aren't changing so rapidly over there as they are up here!
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • Options
    @furrypaws- I am sorry to hear about your aunt. 

I am glad that you are able to rid that negativity your cousin brings out of your life!

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @CFearsy @Amybunny30 @Km380 @rslh10 @EurydiceNymph  Thanks for the hugs :D  That plus the wine is really helping  :x

@EurydiceNymph Sorry your mom is being so horrible :( That's so insensitive.  Glad you and YH got a hotel.  Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. 

Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014

• Options
    And thank you @furrypaws for the hugs too, just saw it.  So sorry about your shitty situation :( You can join me in drinking wine!!

Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014

• Options
    @furrypaws‌ I'm so sorry she's such a tool. Also I'm sorry about your aunt! Big hugs my love.
  • Options
    @furrypaws I'm so sorry about your aunt and that you're dealing with so much shit and drama. Sending big hugs

@EurydiceNymph‌ oh sweetie I'm sorry your mom is being so insensitive and horrible. I think it's brave you talk about your loss on fb and I think you are an amazing lady and doing the best you can in the shittiest of all situations. I wish your mother could see that. I hope you have a nice evening at the hotel and the rest of your trip goes well. Big hugs

AFM the gas turned out to be nothing but yeah you'd think the gas company could have some sort of alert message while you're on hold! Very stressful

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options
    @mrandmrsk91011‌ I could've completely written what you wrote. MH has been out of work for two years now. I can't even tell you how many places he has applied to and very few have ever followed up. To combat this,with a lot of heavy hesitation, DH has gone back to school. He already has a BA and a Master's degree that I am currently still paying for even though he finished school before he met me. I wish you luck and will steal a little too, that "it will get better soon" happens sooner than later.
  • Options
    @PetraStonegirl‌ I'm so sorry that the dr's office didn't call. That is the absolute worst thing about waiting for that results. That happened to me last month and I couldn't deal with it. I hope they're open Monday!

@EurydiceNymph‌ I'm so glad you stuck up for yourself! I'm so sorry your mom lost her mind. I don't blame you at all for not seeing her again this trip.

@CreechMommy‌ I'm sorry AF showed :( (((HUGS)))

Due to being mobile it's hard to respond to everyone. Big ((HUGS)) to the ladies I missed.
  • Options
    Hugs ladies!

@EurydiceNymph‌ I'm so so sorry your mom said those things. It hurt me to read, so I can only imagine how horrible that was for you to hear from your mom. Hope the rest of your trip is better!
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

• Options
    @furrypaws I'm sorry about the loss of your aunt. I'm also sorry that your cousin is such a biach.

@cfearsy I hope you addressed them going in your bathroom and being disrespectful to you by invading your house.

@rslh10‌ Sorry about yet another expense :( did I see you mention DH is going back to school this week?

@ctk181 I'm sorry you had to deal with that trigger. I wish you luck in school though!

@Km380‌ I'm sorry the gas company didn't give you a heads up, but I'm glad everything is ok.

I know I missed someone, but I can't find who.
  • Options
    @Petrastonegirl waiting for the doctors to call is the worst, especially when they are not timely about it! FX that when they do get in touch it is with good news. 

@km380 TP to the gas company! Glad it was nothing serious and you are back in your home.

@Creechmommy - sorry that AF showed up (hugs)

@CFearsy - that is outrageous! What an invasion of your privacy and so rude! TP to all of them!

@EurydiceNymph I'm so sorry for the way your mom is acting. That is so insensitive and wrong! Huge TP to her! I'm glad you and YH got our of there and went to a hotel. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your trip.

@furrypaws I'm sorry about your aunt. Sounds like it is a good thing to have that cousin out of your life though. 

• Options
    @rslh10‌ Always! Why do they always have to fall at the same time of year. I'm really not looking forward to inspecting my car this December. Low profile wheels look great but buying it new tires... $$$ goodbye Christmas!

@mrandmrsk91011‌ I'm sorry your family isn't being supportive. I know the stress that comes with finical hardship. Keep your head up. FX YH finds something soon. ((Hugs))

@PetraStonegirl‌ Wait your doctors office calls you? Haha I have had an awful turn around time with Lab Corp typically takes them three days to get my labs to the office. Or at least that's what the office tells me when I start calling them to find out my numbers. Hope everything had come down and that you can finally move forward.

@km380 I've been hearing about this. Sorry you have had to actually deal with it.

@CFearsy‌ Oh my! TP to all of them. First of all it's inconsiderate of them to just assume it's okay to let others stay at your house without asking. I may be crazy, but pretty sure that's not okay. Secondly, no matter what the master bedroom should always be off limits to guests.

@EurydiceNymph‌ giant TP to your mother! That is very insensitive of her. My heart goes out to you! (((Hugs))) glad to hear that you and YH did get a hotel room. Hope your weekend can start looking up. ((Hugs))

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options
    Sorry for being MIA lovelies. It's been crazy within 4 more baby calves on the ground. I have to TP mother nature. I don't think the heifer calf I posted on furbaby fri is going to make it. H & I are doing everything we can but it's not looking good.
    Also TP to the weather. We start calving aroung this time bc it is usually starting to cool off. Not thus year. It's gonna be close to 100; we'll be lucky if we don't lose any calves to the heat.
    Off to check cows again.
  • Options
    CFearsy said:

@blackbird818‌, Oh no! TP to the fucking weather! I'm sorry to hear that. Are the other 4 at least doing okay for now? ((Hugs))

Just got back in from tubing the one heifer calf and checking the others. Every1 is still kicking as of now. H & I will be taking showers after carrying & chasing newborn calves thru the pond, etc. We're both nasty. So we can get up and do it again tomorrow.

If they all survive, it will be well worth it. We may neex more beer though at this rate. :-SS
  • Options
    CFearsy said:

@blackbird818‌, Oh no! TP to the fucking weather! I'm sorry to hear that. Are the other 4 at least doing okay for now? ((Hugs))

Just got back in from tubing the one heifer calf and checking the others. Every1 is still kicking as of now. H & I will be taking showers after carrying & chasing newborn calves thru the pond, etc. We're both nasty. So we can get up and do it again tomorrow.

If they all survive, it will be well worth it. We may neex more beer though at this rate. :-SS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"