Stay at Home Moms

Weight loss ladies! (8/29)

Missed it again yesterday...sorry I've been dropping the ball lately, guys. I blame the plague this time.

So, whatcha got? Any plans for surviving the long weekend?

Re: Weight loss ladies! (8/29)

• I missed a full week of working out and I ate like crap between being at my ILs' house last weekend then being sick. I'm up a pound and a half and my first workout back was pathetic. Hopefully I will be able to breathe at Zumba tonight.
  • Last week was rough because dh and I went out of town and I missed all of my workouts (even though I took my stuff). I tried to eat the best I could and we walked a ton as well. I'm back on track now though and doing great!! I'm officially down 15 lbs since the end of May. 

I have 10 lbs to lose to get to my pre-DD weight, then another 10 lbs to be at my goal. I'm hoping I'll be there by the end of the year :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • The usual. 

I love the nike app! I like how you can set goals & times for runs. 

I ran 50 plus miles this month!!!! 

Been eating okay. I haven't been hitting my calories. I hate eating under but nothing sounds good! So then I end up snacking because I'm starved & don't want to make something. It's dumb. I need to stop & eat my calories. I need to mix it up. 

Going to my parents for Labor Day! Grilling & drinking & lots of pool time. 
  • Oh, I weighed in today, again.  I wish I had the ambition to keep it up.  I do good for a week and get side tracked and fall off the wagon.  I bet I have gained 15 lbs since May.  I knocked MFP acct down to 1200 calories and am going to try as I might to drop some weight before I go away with the hubby in a month.  At this point, most of my jeans are getting uncomfortable.  I am annoyed that I let myself get this far.
  • I haven't weighed myself (my scale broke and I usually use the one at the gym but....since I haven't been to the gym all week that hasn't happened). I've been super busy doing fun things with DS before I go back to work next week. I am only working part time so  I will still have a couple days to do things with him but its not the same lol. 

I have been working on my meal plan for next week and am trying out some new recipes. I also planned my work outs for the week. (I have M, Tu, and W morning off) so I planned the classes I will take and put them on my calendar. 

I just want to lose the last 10 pounds. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • PSA : BBM is starting another 90 day challenge on Monday the 8th. I'm going to do it again because my workouts are so unfocused otherwise.
    photo 3104d09c-3cc7-4177-aed6-da3344fdf17f_zpsbb1f9ce7.jpg

• I ate poorly yesterday and the day before but have done well the rest of the week and have kept up in my workouts.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"