February 2015 Moms
Options

Bras!!! Nursing Bras!

17 weeks prego (first baby) and I was wearing 34 DD before pregnancy and till now, my bras are getting a little to small in the cup so I went to Morherhood and bought 4 bras (buy 3, get 1 for free). The lady suggested a 36 E. I did so with the E but I am worried cause I really wanted these to last through my pregnancy and into nursing cause they are nursing bras BUT will they get to small? HELP PLEASE! How much have your boobs grown? And did u think need to get a bigger size just in cause of more growth? I don't want more growth DD was big enough... Trust! HELP!!!

Re: Bras!!! Nursing Bras!

• Options
    My boobs went up two sizes with my first. I started as an A so I may have needed to grow a little extra. While breastfeeding I would up to a D before draining the tanks but that was rare. DS would nurse and I would pump everything I could out before I laing down to nap or sleep. With this one I'm up to a B but I'm pushing out of that fast.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am 18 weeks and have already gone up a full cup size. I bought nursing bras from target and they are sized small medium large xl and xxl and I love them and there's room to grow in them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Jenna for the response, so would u get a larger cup size if u were me?
  • Options
    I would wait and see if you need it. Some people need one size up and some people need more. It's going to depend on how you grow during this pregnancy.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My victorias secret pre pregnancy size 32 C was starting to get a little small and not as comfortable. Right now I am in Motherhoods 34 C. 36 C was a little big in the cups and band, but gave room for growth. For now I bought 2 34 C on clearance, but I am sure as I grow will need to get new ones. I just wanted something that fits now and didn't want bras to big.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    WanderingAWanderingA member
    edited September 2014
    Definitely wait and see. I started my first pregnancy as a DD and went up to a FF in the third trimester and even those were tight when my milk came in!! I got all of them from motherhood maternity and they have held up great, I have been wearing them exclusively for a year+ and they are still my go-to bras.
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    I posted this on the other one (accidental double post?) but my experience/advice is similar to PP's.

I went and got fitted after my LO was born, I went up about 1 cup size and 1 bandwidth. However I'm much smaller up top, 34a normally. I really did not like the nursing bras bc I found it difficult to deal with getting the bra to stay down during nursing, but I think that had to do with being small up top! I ended up buying nursing tanks and wearing those 95% of the time but I know my friends with larger boobs needed the support of a bra. The same friends also went up a few cup sizes so I think its hard to know what your body will do until it happens! I would wait if you can until closer to time or even after baby is born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went from a 36 D to 38I with my first. I don't think I was ever in the right size. I couldn't keep up! I think I only ever bought 1 bra at a time though.
  • Options
    I started out as a 32DD and am now growing out of a 34G. My doctor told me they would stop growing during nursing so I'm not buying a whole bunch of bras at once. You never know how your body will change
  • Options
    t8keepr03t8keepr03 member
    edited August 2014
    I am small, I wear a 34 A, pre pregnancy. With my DD I went up to a 36 B. I ended up going back to my prepregnancy size by 6 weeks after she was born. So just to show you everyone is truly different. I would just get what fits and is comfortable now and only get 2. If I would have bought thinking I would go up more during nursing I would have had bras too big. I would just stick with getting a size that is comfy now. I got all mine at Target and kohls and they actually were great price and very comfortable.
  • Options
    I went to a 36c after being a 34b. I used the target nursing bras until I weaned

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"