May 2013 Moms

So bored......

What's everyone up to tonight?? My in laws are here and I am so bored. I would go to bed but I guess that would be rude? MIL is playing candy crush and FIL is watching football. I wish I could watch Orange is the New Black. Oh and I have to sleep in the guest room so they can have our master. ::pours some wine::

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
#1 born December 2011
TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
#2 born May 2013
TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
#3 born August 2015 
#4!!!!!!! due June 2017 

Re: So bored......

• New undies and sushi sound amazing!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • kcwnckcwnc member
    edited August 2014
    Fresh panties and sushi sounds dreamy! I went to a 2nd baby shower this afternoon *gasp* and H has to work tonight so I'm debating Netflix or sleep lol. Right now The Big Bang Theory is winning.
  • Loading the player...
  • kcwnc said:
    Fresh panties and sushi sounds dreamy! I went to a 2nd baby shower this afternoon *gasp* and H has to work tonight so I'm debating Netflix or sleep lol. Right now The Big Bang Theory is winning.

I had a sprinkle for baby #2. Should that be my FFFC?

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I am watching a British show called The Inbetweeners on Netflix. It is raunchy but I am liking it so far. I can't wait for the next season of OITNB. FFSC? If we get pregnant with baby #2, I kind of want a sprinkle. Nothing huge, just something small to celebrate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm rewatching True Blood because I missed the start of Outlander, so I'm waiting for it to come on at 10.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Watching Parenthood on Netflix with DH and gapping out. I'm tired, but not sleepy tired, so TV it is.

• @mishy2006‌ I LOVE pink moscato! Enjoy! I'm bumping and (nerd alert) playing clash of clans. I have a two year old's birthday party tomorrow, eventually I will wrap her gift, too.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jesselayne8jesselayne8 member
    edited August 2014
    CNJ4EVA said:
    @mishy2006‌ I LOVE pink moscato! Enjoy! I'm bumping and (nerd alert) playing clash of clans. I have a two year old's birthday party tomorrow, eventually I will wrap her gift, too.

You Are sooo close to #2!!! Are you ready???

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @nonniedee‌ are you watching the new one?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just sat down with a glass of wine.  DH is watching UFC in our bedroom and I'm debating going downstairs to watch something else.  But I really just want to sit/lay in bed with my wine right now.
  • nonniedee said:

@Blueyed228‌ , what do you think of outlander so far?

I think he is so hot. The accent gets me.

I really liked the book and I'm happy so far with it

• nonniedee said:
    I think the casting is good, but it's moving a little slowly for my taste.
    I wonder how long they are planning on going with it.  If they will take it into the other books or not.

As much as I love a Scottish accent, I find it a little tough to understand them sometimes.

• I'm doing homework yay! lol
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • edited August 2014
    Finally just got both babies to bed and my H is queueing up OITNB black while I pour myself a glass of wine. :)

Fuck. Scratch that. The power went out momentarily, which meant the white noise machine cut out and V woke up.
  • @JoJo716‌ - the Inbetweeners is so funny! So many cringeworthy moments.
  • It's a UK show and is on netflix. It's about a group of British high school boys... Mostly them taking the piss out of each other. ;)
  • @PumpkinAndThePeanut‌ I am liking it a lot so far! It is so awkward at times but not too much so I still find it funny.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • And like all great British shows, a season is about six episodes, so you are always left wanting more.
  • Finally just got both babies to bed and my H is queueing up OITNB black while I pour myself a glass of wine. :) Fuck. Scratch that. The power went out momentarily, which meant the white noise machine cut out and V woke up.

Is the power back on? V go back to sleep?

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • And like all great British shows, a season is about six episodes, so you are always left wanting more.

So true! Or the series is cancelled without any real closure.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Finally just got both babies to bed and my H is queueing up OITNB black while I pour myself a glass of wine. :)

Fuck. Scratch that. The power went out momentarily, which meant the white noise machine cut out and V woke up.

Is the power back on? V go back to sleep?

Ugh, the power came right back on except in her room - DH had to flip the circuit breaker. So now she's on my boob and I'm about to get in bed with her. :(
  • @Blueyed228  Thanks for mentioning that Outlander is a book!  Maybe I live under a rock but I saw the commercials for the TV show and never realized it was a book (or a series).  I love historical fiction and I have been looking for something new to read.  Just looked it up on Amazon and I think it is right up my alley!
  • MamaMD said:

@Blueyed228  Thanks for mentioning that Outlander is a book!  Maybe I live under a rock but I saw the commercials for the TV show and never realized it was a book (or a series).  I love historical fiction and I have been looking for something new to read.  Just looked it up on Amazon and I think it is right up my alley!

Fair warning. It takes a good 100 pages to get into it. My friends warned me so that's why I pushed through. I'm so glad I did. I'm reading the second book now.

• New undies and sushi sound amazing!

We did that for our anniversary yesterday! VS got almost $400. :(
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • FmrAFBrat said:
    New undies and sushi sound amazing!
    We did that for our anniversary yesterday! VS got almost $400. :(

Wow!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"