January 2015 Moms
Options

~~ Saturday Ticker Change ~~

MLC1990MLC1990 member
edited August 2014 in January 2015 Moms
Holy cow is it really Saturday again ??!! I feel like I just posted this last week.

Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?

Appointments/Updates?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? If you would like please share :)

Re: ~~ Saturday Ticker Change ~~

• Options
    MLC1990MLC1990 member
    edited August 2014
    Week/Fruit: 22 weeks / she's a mango!

How are you feeling? I've been extra tired this week. All I've wanted to do is sleep and nap.

Appointments/Updates? Nope just cooking away until the end of September.

Rants/Raves: my in laws came to town last night and they're here for a whole week. Rave is that DH and I finally cleaned the house & did outside chores. Rant: why does it take his parents coming to town to get DH to help with chores ?! Lol

GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? If you would like please share

Little girl will be Emmeline (pn: Emma-leen) Rose <3
  • Options
    AlfiesMOMAlfiesMOM member
    edited August 2014
    21 weeks/ pomegranate

Horrible sciatic nerve pain

Not for another 4 weeks!

I didn't have sciatic pain last time I was pregnant and holy crap this is really bad. By the end of the day I can barely walk :-(

Joseph Thomas... My husbands uncle passed away early in life and they were very close so Joseph after him. Thomas was my maden name!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll join you ladies even though my EDD was changed by my OB (1/7), I'm still considering it 1/10 :)

Week/Fruit: 21/pomegranate

How are you feeling?

I feel pretty well over all. I've noticed a lot more movement over the past week and baby is getting stronger. H could barely feel him/her last Sunday, but by Thursday, this little person was pushing hard!

Appointments/Updates?

We had our A/S almost 2 weeks ago. Baby looked great and the tech was able to grab all important measurements without the sex, which is great for us as Team Green. Now, it's nowhere in the chart so no chance of someone slipping up (just like we had it with DD). I do have a very low lying placenta and will need a repeat u/s at 30-32 weeks to check. It's not full previa and I know the majority of these cases migrate so I'm not going to worry about it.

Rants/Raves:
    At this point in my first pregnancy, we started registering and cleaning out the soon-to-be nursery. We are planning to move DD to a big girl room so I want to get it all planned out. H isn't in any rush (since her room will be our room and we need to move our stuff). I feel like this is flying by and we will be left in a lurch if we don't start the process soon!

GTKY:
    boy FN: Gregory NN Rory MN is still a debate bc H wants to use his dad's which I can't stand. (Martin)

Girl: Lucy Corinne or Corinne Isabelle

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Week/Fruit:
    22/Papaya
    How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good. Being back at work has been tiring, but at the same time I do feel more energy now that I have a busy day instead of laying around the house on summer break. 
    Appointments/Updates?
    Next appointment is 9/10
    Rants/Raves:
    H felt her move from the outside two days ago! It was so awesome :)
    GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? 
    Ingrid Margaret. I've gotten very mixed reviews, but we love it :)
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 20 weeks - 
    How are you feeling? Pretty good - lots of random bursts of energy. Still pretty intense hip/groin area pain. Those darn stretchy ligaments!
    Appointments/Updates? I had my a/s yesterday and it went great!
    Rants/Raves: Husband finally felt the monstrous kicks I've been feeling from the outside 2 days ago, too, @kaybeeknits! Every other time I called him over, she'd immediately stop moving when his hand was there. I liked to say he was calming to her. ;)
    GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? Yes! We're having a girl, and her name is Aria Esterlyn. :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mango...hips and pelvic bone hurts. I'm suffering with allergies now
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 21/pomegranate

How are you feeling? A little gaggy today but feeling good.

Appointments/Updates? We had our a/s on Wednesday. Baby is looking good and measuring right on time.

Rants/Raves: we're currently driving 5 hours to a wedding DH is in. I'd rather be in bed.

GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? Kieran Thomas. My dad passed away 9 years ago and his middle name was Thomas so that's where that is coming from.

• Options

Week/Fruit: 21/ pomegranate ... Although I feel like a banana is longer than a pomegranate??

How are you feeling? Actually pretty great! My appetite is increasing at dinner time which has been non existent up until now.

Appointments/Updates? Not till mid September.

Rants/Raves: rant: I hate pregnancy heartburn!! Rave: I had the best chocolate milkshake last night. So good I will likely have another today.

Not 100% yet....
    Either
    Stella Elizabeth
    Or
    Lauren Elizabeth

Elizabeth is my hubby's beloved grandmothers name.
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: sweet potato!! week 18 today

How are you feeling? excellent mostly..

Appointments/Updates? A\S sept 8th OBGYN sept 9th

Rants/Raves: I've totally ignored my nt scan results havnt called for them anything. and I feel good about that. I am stressed about this upcoming week its going to be a long one. tons of travelling was hard to book a hotel as the TIFF just started. but just finally got one and im worried about my daughters testing and having to be up for 18 hours plus travel for 9 hours :S

GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? If you would like please share :)  narrowed the list down nothing concrete until I see the baby :)
  • Options
    Week 18- sweet potato!

Feeling? Tired this week, but we've been doing a lot of work on the house.

Appts? This week we've got our big scan, I had elevated AFP so we're hoping for good news!

Rants/raves? I have a huge work week coming up, I'm not looking to it at all. But, I have a work trip in a couple of weeks and H and I are turning it into a mini vacation, I'll be spending my work time until then dreaming of a luxury hotel suite!
  • Options
    Week/Fruit:
    22/papaya

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, but tired!

Appointments/Updates?
    Couple more weeks.

Rants/Raves:
    Trying to look for a house to buy or maybe rent is totally stressing me out. With our current lease (1 bedroom) up Dec 31 and baby due Jan 3 it wasn't our best planning.

We like Karen Ann or Claire Marie for a girl, and Brendan Thomas or Jordan Allen for a boy.
  • Options

Week/Fruit: 21/ Pomegranate

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still battling diarrhea

Appointments/Updates? A/S was last Friday. Next appt is mid sept

Rants/Raves: waiting for my blood test results because they found a spot on baby girls heart at the A/S. On a lighter note- SIL sent hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from her son we only need about 2 big ticket items now. We also bought the dresser today.

I got a lot of crap for this on the baby names board but whatever we are naming out daughter Ansley/Ainsley Lynn. My moms name is Lisa Ann so we are naming her after my mom. Still deciding on spelling.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 20 weeks/banana

How are you feeling? My random nausea is pretty much gone-finally!

Appointments/Updates? Scheduled our anatomy scan ultrasound for 9/8.

Rants/Raves: It's not about me but one of my 4th grade teammates is also expecting due in Feb with her 2nd. She's new to our school and just told us this week (even though we already knew-elementary school gossip) Anyways, another teammate and her H are experiencing fertility issues, and my heart is just breaking for her. She's a very private person but just recently told our other 4th grade teacher friend and me. Here I am pregnant with my 3rd, our other colleague with her 2nd! . She had some complications with her latest medication and she missed 3 days of work. Our first week of school. People noticed her absenses and she's gained weight from her medication. So now our school thinks she is pregnant and someone came out and asked her point blank yesterday. She was crushed.
    Honestly, it was rude but everyone is just excited and thinks she is pg too. But, oh my, never EVER ask someone unless they are in labor. I wish someone would have asked me or our other 4th grade teaching friend first.

GTKY: Have you decided on a name yet? If you would like please share :)
    Not going to have that battle until we know for sure. I'm thinking this is not going to be easy like our first two.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Week/Fruit: 22 weeks/papaya

How are you feeling? Really good! And I finally have an appetite!

Appointments/Updates? Next appointments will be Sept 24. Due to a complication I'll be having ultrasounds every 4 weeks.

Rants/Raves: Feel like there are a million things to get done before our baby boy arrives and DH is not helping with anything!! Oh well, I get shit done while DD naps!

GTKY: Have you decided on a name? Yes. I'll tell you ladies but we will not be telling family until he is born (people sucked with DD's name and I won't deal with it again). He will be Gavin Winsor H------!!!! Winsor is DH's mn, fil's mn, and was gramps mn. I love continuing that family tradition!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Week/ Fruit: 20 weeks and she's a banana

Feeling: Well. It's been a week since any MS, thank GOD! My belly is a little itchy and my sciatic pain is a little bothersome but I feel great.

Rants/Raves: I still don't get the infatuation with people touching pregnant women's stomachs. I've made sure to do the same to those who do it to me, too. When they look at me questioningly, I say, "It's weird when someone touches your stomach, huh?" 

Appointments: We had our a/s on Thursday. The perinatologist made sure to say, at least 5 times, that I am high risk because of my age and weight...because 35 is ancient and really, I know I'm chubby. If I were a less confident or more sensitive, I would have cried. Instead I said something about her bedside manner.  Anyway, baby girl was being difficult and didn't want to flip to give a good view of her heart. I have to go back to the office but will meet with one of the other doctors. 

GTKY: Well, the name I love is too close to my husband's deceased wife's name. I don't think I can deal with that so it is off of the list. I've been pretty good about accepting her presence in our lives, because she was a big part of his life before me, but I don't want to dwell in the past. So, the name lit keeps getting longer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"