August 2014 Moms

MOTN Entertainment

What do you do in the MOTN to keep awake and entertained while nursing or feeding baby?

Unfortunately our board is so slow, I'm looking for some more suggestions. What are your favorite blogs? TV shows? Internet sites? Or do you just stare at your DH/SO snoozing away and daydream about ways to kill them??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: MOTN Entertainment

• Lmao at the last part
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I watch TV. I usually just have on a station and watch whatever is on at the time. Or I'll turn on a show on Netflix/Amazon Prime.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Netflix or Internet surfing on iPad.
  • Read blind gossip.

• FB on my phone, pinterest, etc.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Facebook, Instagram, reading blogs. Thinking about using headphones to watch netflix on the iPad but worry the light will be too distracting/stimulating.
  • I was doing the head-nod fall asleep thing the first couple weeks, so realized I needed something to engage my brain for those MOTN feedings. I've begun watching Friends in chronological order - it's light-hearted and keeps me just entertained enough.

image    image
  • TV, mobile Facebook, the bump, maybe editing a book, but we just moved the toddler's crib into that room DSO I don't know how much late night editing I'm going to get to do any more.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I play on my phone. My first born had made up songs too!
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Last night I learned that they added The Good Wife season five to Amazon prime for free!

• Netflix on my iPad w headphones so lo doesn't get distracted and will fall asleep easier.

Also dreaming of hurting DH lol. He can sleep through any crying even with lo in our room
  • I play on my phone. Online shop which makes me feel better about my husband sleeping.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I usually do nothing or maybe play a game on my phone. S is an efficient nurser, so usually the feeding portion of MOTN lasts 5-7 min. Otherwise it's more hands--on like diaper change, getting the burp out...

OK my tablet just auto corrected burp to "burro", but I caught it that time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"