March 2015 Moms

And it just got worse...

Well things progressed worse as the day went on. My SO completely ended things. Flipped out on me and said the most mean and hurtful things. I ended up having a severe anxiety attack and started getting really bad painful cramping. I had my best friends mom take me to the hospital. Everything is okay but they are calling it a threatened miscarriage and that I have to relax and take it easy as much as I can. I'm so scared and lost right now and I've never felt so alone. Even with family with me right now. The only good part of my day was seeing my healthy baby on the screen wave at me. I immediately burst into tears. Going back home shortly to move my things out. This is gonna be so tough. I just don't want to cry anymore. :(

Re: And it just got worse...

• So very sorry that you are going through this. Please take care of yourself.
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.  For what it is worth, the ER labels any pain or bleeding during pregnancy as a threatened miscarriage.  I know this seems consuming right now, but you will get through this.  Hang in there.  
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry for what you're going through right now, you are strong and you will get through this! Change isnt always easy but you can always overcome the difficult. ((Hugs))
  • I'm so so sorry that you're going through this. :(

Do you have friends and family That can help with the move? Definitely not something you should be doing on your own during something like this. Did the hospital put you on bed rest?
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. ((Hugs)) Glad baby is ok!
  • I'm so sorry... got teary reading this. So glad things are okay with LO. T&P as you move onward and, whether it seems like it or not, upward. (Hugs)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you have all this going on right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am so sorry you are going through this sending good thoughts your way.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• He's a douche. No excuse for treating a pregnant woman this way. My heart goes out to you.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry you're going through such a personal crisis at a time when you want to be filled with hope and optimism. Hopefully those feelings with soon replace what you're feeling now and, like PPs have said, in hindsight it will be a blessing in disguise to have ended an unhealthy relationship. You are not alone. It sounds like you have family and friends who love you and you have us creepy internet strangers! Keep your chin up and just take it one day at a time. T&Ps going out to you.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Hang in there... I just read your last post too. Has he told you at all what's going through his head or why he's so angry? Just remind yourself you are all you need! You are strong enough to push through and know there is light at the end if the tunnel. But remember that baby.... Don't stress more than what's needed... The last thing you want to do is hurt that little one! Hang in there and PM me if you need to talk!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm just so sad guys. Sitting here packing my things is the hardest thing in the world. I can't stop crying.
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. It sounds like he's not in a healthy place mentally so it should be for the best. Hang in there.
  • I am so sorry. Know that you are not alone, I went thought something very similar with my first baby and while it was crushing at the time I got through it a better person, got my beautiful daughter out of it, and met a man that I appreciate so very much. Hang in there, lean on family, and focus on that sweet baby!
  • Oh gosh I'm so sorry... I didn't see your first post about anything that was happening, but after reading this one I wanted to say, I know we're strangers, but I'm going through a breakup too (just happened yesterday). If you want, feel free to pm me if you just need a shoulder to cry on and maybe we can help each other through this. Sending lots of creepy internet stranger hugs. ;)
  • I know it doesn't feel like it now, but you will get through this. It's important to take the time to grieve and be sad, as much as it sucks. Try to look at it like he gave you the best part of him (baby) and now you have what you need to move on and be a happy mama. Don't let his anger and stress overshadow your pregnancy. I know it's easier said than done of course. Be strong and don't waste too much time, emotion, or stress over a man who clearly doesn't deserve you.

When I was going through a bad break up, it helped me to blast music that I could relate to what I was going through (try "Raise your Weapons" by Deadmau5). Two weeks later, I met my husband. He is just playing the role he was meant to in your life so that you can meet the man you're supposed to at the right time!
  • Sometimes a step back is the only way to find some peace. I know it's difficult but maybe it will all work itself out. Just give it time. ((Hugs)) and then another (Hug).
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • This really sucks- I hope you get some clarity soon. It sounds like this is def the right move for you though- good luck.
  • (((Hugs))) coming your way. Sometimes life happens in a way we never expect, but if we can be optimistic and roll with what It gives us then we come out on top. Good luck to you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sorry you are going through this!! The ER would have been scary.
    But look on the bright side if the relationship was bad or emotionally abusive best you are out now before it could become physical or emotionally crippling for your child
  • I'm reality sorry you're going through this. You are not alone (although it feels lonely at the moment). Thinking of you and glad baby is ok. You deserve the best of the best !

Sawyer is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
    BFP 7/19 EDC 4/1

• I'm so sorry that you are going through something like this. I am in the middle of uncertainty in my own relationship as well. The pregnancy was a huge shock and surprise for us both and now he doesn't know if he can be with me. It's hurtful but I'm trying to stay positive and keep my head up. PM me if you'd like. Thinking good thoughts for you and your baby. -VEL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"