December 2014 Moms

Weekend Rant

How is everyone's weekends going so far? Little rant from mine so far...

Last night I went to an MLB game with DH for the first time since being pregnant. Thankfully it wasn't super hot but we were about 5 rows from the top and I almost threw up once we sat down from being so high and in a cramped space. Also, those chairs were squeezing the life out of my pregnant booty. Then it started raining so we left and I had the worst round ligament pain or Braxton Hicks ever. I wanted to cry walking back to the car and ended up falling asleep on the way home.

A final note...DH asked why I was taking a basketball to the baseball game (in reference to my bump). Funny guy.

Re: Weekend Rant

• Mines been pretty inconsequential, worked the evening shift last night, currently working the evening shift tonight, then again tomorrow night. Today I went to the mall with my mom and my niece and nephew for a haircut and to pickup a couple pampering items (hello new Nordic OPI collection and a nice new bath bomb from Lush  :D ) tomorrow during the day I think the plan is to just take it easy until work. Monday we're going to the renaissance faire!!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My weekend has been pretty good besides working crazy person hours. I found some great deals on the local FB yard sales for some toys for DS and a gift for DH then I spent more than I should have at carters for LO. It's been a weekend of earning money and spending money on my boys. Plus I got my origami owl necklace in the mail today and I'm pretty pleased with it. Added bonus, it's been raining since Tuesday which has kept most of the tourists away from the island for the holiday weekend so work has been much slower than anticipated.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • H is home and doing all the cooking, and we are finally having a relaxing weekend at the house. Much needed downtime!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I'm exhausted and my kids are getting on my nerves. My 4.5 year old is tap dancing on my last good nerve, and my girls argued while cleaning their room. Bickering about what to get rid of and what goes where. :sigh: Looking forward to a nice, relaxing shower and sleep.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• So far, so good. Came home from work yesterday, took a long nap, then DH and I went for Chinese for dinner. Today, I taped off the nursery to get it ready to be painted, went to breakfast with my Mom and DH, went to a carpet store looking for a reminant for the nursery, then went to BRU to register. We were there from noon to five, with an hour break for lunch. Stopped by Sherwin Williams on the way home to get paint and then I fell asleep on DH and am snuggling into bed now. Today was fun, but exhausting. Tomorrow, I'm painting and can't wait!

@Kelz12‌ I'm sorry you were so uncomfortable at the game! @jaymeelh and @Leosmom25 sorry you have to work so much! @kdm06c‌ keep on relaxing! @aeonlux‌ hope they are in bed and you can relax!
  • Thanks @PacoCat33‌, I'm jealous of your weekend!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Just finished watching Noah with DH. It didn't get great reviews, but we thought it would be worth watching. There's a part about him thinking he needs to kill babies. Seriously. I lost it. I cried uncontrollably as soon as it was first mentioned and couldn't stop. Movies need to come with better warnings.
  • My H is working all weekend (12hr overnight shifts) so today we laid low and did jackcrap. Tomorrow the kids and I'll be "helping" my Great-Uncle move. How much help can a pregnant lady with out a left hipsocket and two toddlers be? That has yet to be seen....

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"