November 2014 Moms

FFFC

Lets hear it!

Remember, these are not truly flame free!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Kllopez1221    Omg that very first one KILLED ME. bahaha Thank You.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've been reading birth stories on the other bmbs and every time I get to the end and read "baby is nursing like a champ" or "latched on like a champ" I roll my eyes. I don't know why this expression bothers me so much, but I find it so cliché. Half the time I don't believe the poster (just in a "you could so easily be lying" sense) and half the time I think "that's what most babies d; don't call them a champ".

Seriously, I don't know why the expression annoys me so much.
  • Thanks @Maelara, @dr_pr and @lissydee!  I know in the rational side of my brain that he's totally fine, it's the mommy guilt side of my brain that was getting the better of me...!  He's slowly getting better (i.e. less cranky, thank goodness), and actually seems to like his sugary bubble gum flavoured antibiotics, which makes my life a whole lot easier!
    imageimage

• emw87 said:

@FirstBabyDoyle‌ I have to ask... Did you put them on inside out or actually backwards, because I can't imagine having them on backwards all day and not realizing it. Either way, thanks for the laugh!

Literally wore them backwards-all day ...granted they are the tag less Hanes comfortfit boy short variety. I was pretty shocked by the discovery myself. I think I've just gotten used to being pretty uncomfortable in that region at this point that I didn't even notice. SMH.
    ----------------- End quote ------------
    At least they were boy shorts. When DD was little, I wore a thong backwards all day and didn't notice until bedtime. That was embarrassing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"