August 2014 Moms

Deoderant recs??

When I was pg only one Deoderant worked for me ofcourse I forget what it was called now but it was a gel. Anyways that one now has the opposite effect! I feel like I stink all the time even if I don't notice ok sweating! I've switched back to Toms deo and it works but doesn't last the day. Anyone going through the same thing? Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Deoderant recs??

• Try a clinical protection deoderant
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • I have used Secret since I was a pre-teen and never had an issue. I use the gel kind.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to switch from a gel to a solid. I was surprised to find that for me a regular solid (Dove) works better than an expensive gel.
  • I use secret expressions, the solid kind. I sweat a lot, from when I was in junior high. Secret works really well for me.
  • I use secret and mitchum. My husband uses mitchum as well and it has worked great for the both of us and we live in the south where its triple digits.
  • Norwex crystal deodorant is my new favorite!!
    TTC#1 11.1.2010 |  BFP 1.4.2011 | Benton Henry born 9.13.2011

TTC #2 11.1.2013 | BFP 12.17.13 | Due Date 8.22.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to use clinical protection, but I find with the clinical formula, I can get away with applying it every other day. But with regular formulas, I end up using it two or three times a day. Weird, right?
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I use Suave clinical at night and Suave solid in the morning. (Except during pregnancy, I only use regular solid in the morning.) I am probably the sweatiest woman in the world.
  • PRIMAL PIT PASTE! You need to order it online, but I find it's the only all natural deodorant that actually keeps me feeling fresh. I've tried a bunch of different natural deodorants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"