June 2013 Moms
Options

I need name help...

We are team green this go round, but I want to have a pretty solid idea of a name for either sex. We are set on a girl name- Nora Elizabeth. For a boy- I'm a little lost.

Middle name is definitely Lee- family name and non-negotiable. There are two names we have tossed around- Aiden and Miles- and while I like those- I'm just still
unsure.

Other relevant info- we have a long 3-syllable last name that begins with S and I don't want name alliteration. And DS's name is Bennett. Oh- and we have just shy of 5 weeks to figure this out :)

So thoughts about Aiden or miles? Or another suggestions?

Thanks!!
image image
Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14

Re: I need name help...

• Options
    If your last name starts with an S, then I wouldn't go with Miles. The two names will run together. I have the same issue because my married last name starts with the same letter as my first name ends and it's hard to say without them running together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    But otherwise I love the name Miles. Aiden is popular around here, but if that doesn't bother you then I like it too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were team green the first go round and needed the MN to be Lee (family name). We picked Grant for a first name. We also have a long last name so I liked that it was short. We ended up having a girl.

Married to K on 1/14/2012
    Daughter P born on 6/14/2013
    Baby #2 due on 5/16/15

• Options
    Know someone that is working on names with Lee as middle and we were talking about names. Some thrown out: 
    Ellis Lee
    James Lee
    Alexander Lee
    Brendon Lee

I like Ellis. We've been talking about Ellis James for our little boy one day...hopefully...that's up for debate on if and when 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"