Florida Babies
Options

Hi...I am new here.

My name is Kristina and my husband and I are expecting our first child. The due date is May 13, which happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary...but 1st babies are usually late...right? ha. Well, just wanted to say Hi and hope to talk to some of you soon!

Re: Hi...I am new here.

• Options

Hello Kristina, my name is Robin. welcome to the board and congrats on yor pregnancy, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. My husband and I are TTC  with no luck yet, but I'm hopeful that it will happen one day. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and CONGRATS!!!!  Party!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations!

• Options
    Congrats on your new pregnancy!! That is really cool if the baby came on your 3rd wedding anniversary! I am a children & family photographer in Clearwater/Tampa area if you need any maternity or newborn photos give me a call! You can check out my new photo blog at www.reneecamacho.com/blog to see all of the latest photos from sessions and keep up to date on the newest products and specials!?
  • Options
    Congrats thats pretty cool to have a baby on your 3rd anniversary me and my Hubby will be celebrating our 3rd in April and been  TTC ever since hope it will come soon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"